I stopped caring about armor after Reach

#1Blue-AdeptPosted 11/18/2012 11:37:50 AM
When I bought the legendary edition for the statue and the flaming helmet.

The statue looked stupid and takes up space and I never used the flames.

What a waste of money.
#2ReaggaPosted 11/18/2012 11:52:59 AM
gimme

Lol just kidding

I know that feel bro.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/107/432/i_hug_that_feel.png
#3pookiejinPosted 11/18/2012 11:57:02 AM
carrot on a stick.

publishers want to lead you by the nose so you wont see the whole picture and realize dont actually need any of it.

i think i am done with Coll. Ed.'s. Gears was my last, and cool as Borderlands 2 looked, im glad i took a pass on it.
#4Blue-Adept(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 12:18:23 PM
pookiejin posted...
carrot on a stick.

publishers want to lead you by the nose so you wont see the whole picture and realize dont actually need any of it.

i think i am done with Coll. Ed.'s. Gears was my last, and cool as Borderlands 2 looked, im glad i took a pass on it.

Pretty much. I fell for it again with Guild Wars 2 HoM but after getting close to 50/50 and pouring hundreds of hours into the first game and then BARELY PLAYING THE SECOND I realized that it was stupid to pay money to get bonus content when none of the bonus content matters.

Also, you don't even see your character in the game so why bother paying for armor you dont even see?
#5WingZero0782Posted 11/18/2012 12:20:41 PM
I like the statue but Noble Squad should've been MC and Blue & Red Team
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#63starborrisPosted 11/18/2012 12:26:12 PM
WingZero0782 posted...

yeah totally, the statue you get for the halo reach collectors should have been entirely characters that aren't in the game, because that makes sense.
#7UbercrazymanPosted 11/18/2012 12:29:41 PM
I have never bought a special edition for any game. I will preorder from GameStop however, as that usually upgrades you to some sort of Limited Edition at no extra charge, which is good enough for me. That's just my opinion of course, but I've never purchased anything else.
#8WingZero0782Posted 11/18/2012 12:32:08 PM
3starborris posted...
WingZero0782 posted...

yeah totally, the statue you get for the halo reach collectors should have been entirely characters that aren't in the game, because that makes sense.

What I'm saying is they shouldn't have been in the game in the first place, but I like the statue.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#9HybridSnakePosted 11/18/2012 12:40:46 PM
The statue looks great. Don't know what the **** you are talking about.
---
"I prefer to call armour lock "an admission of failure" " - jimmytheballs
Xbox Live Gamertag - Blue Idiot
#10Iceman222Posted 11/18/2012 1:07:42 PM
You could see what the statue looked like before you bought the special edition and the fact that you didn't use the flames is entirely your preference. You could see what everything you got was so I don't know why you purchased it if you thought it looked stupid
---
rip moke