For people who have Black ops 2 as well as Halo 4. What do you think of BO 2?

#1john11ver44Posted 11/18/2012 1:37:00 PM
I've been playing Halo 4 since release and the multiplier is superb in every way. The different levels are amazing. The single player is excellent. I don't like some levels but for the most part its great. Anyways, for those who have both games, what do you think of BO 2? Do you prefer one over the other? How is the single player between the 2? I like Halo for some futuristic game play but then I like to play old COD for the earthly feel that it has. Anyways are you guys spending more time with Halo or BO2? I may get BO2 yet but Far Cry 3 is looking good. Should I go Far Cry or BO2? Thanks.
#2WingZero0782Posted 11/18/2012 1:39:54 PM
Halo 4 over Blops 2, but Blops 2 is the best COD.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#3Booty_CallPosted 11/18/2012 1:40:07 PM
I tried BO2 at a friends house. It had almost no impact on me. Just another Call of Duty.
---
There is no such thing as a death that's your fault.
#4DodexusPosted 11/18/2012 1:40:12 PM
Bo2 is a disappointment to me, same multiplayer as every other cod, poor story (as in you get bored of it within 45 minutes), and the only pro is zombies. Imo of course, but.
#5BansheeNTDmodePosted 11/18/2012 1:41:53 PM
I got both because i love halo and blops zombies. The campain is more fun in cod because it feels like your in a movie like 007 skyfall maybe.
The mp for both are fun. I play halo 4 till xp limit then switch to blops 2 for the rest of the day till halo 4 xp reset.
#6john11ver44(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 1:45:20 PM
I was playing some multiplier and I got shot because I had to stop and admire the level detail and design. I can't believe how good this game looks!!! That level on the moving ship in space. Again I was near the back of the ship looking at the thrusters and outer space when I got killed from behind. I just had to stop and check out the scenery. Great job 343!
#7The_HighPosted 11/18/2012 1:46:01 PM
I've always found CoD (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cod) to be a very fitting acronym for whatever they call Call of Duty 4: Version 2012.

If you've always liked CoD, good, because you can buy it again this year and know EXACTLY what to expect. Also, next year... and the year after that.

If you've always liked Halo, good, because you can buy it again this year (YAY! Let's hear it for resting an IP.) and know you'll get an interesting story, and flat-out FUN multi-player that always just happens to shake things up enough to keep it interesting.
---
"Ars Longa, Vita Brevis, Occasio Praeceps, Experimentum Periculosum, Iudicium Difficile."
-Hippocrates
#8youngblood98Posted 11/18/2012 1:48:00 PM
The graphics are downgraded and zombies was overhyped, basically the same thing.

The whole game was overhyped and it pretty much a dissapointment since its a lot like mw3. Even though you're in thr future your still using the same weapons and they had a chance for creativity but failed. Hitboxes are flawed and you can unload a whole clip into someone to have them turn around and kill you with a couple shots.

The story was pretty good and a step up for a COD game. Though strike force is a let down with no incentive to keep playing.

At the end of the day this is just another COD and the game plays the same. The only plus is the good story. I would go with far cry 3 if i were you.
#9WingZero0782Posted 11/18/2012 1:54:29 PM
I like how Blops 2 has consequences like deciding to kill someone or not, the VTOL was underused, there was only about 5-6 Strike Force missions and they were all pretty much the same.

Still the best COD though.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.