Just saw a level 95 player....Really?!

#1mike468Posted 11/18/2012 2:53:18 PM
I just seen a players that's level 95. Really?! People are already that high? Most of the high level players I've seen up until now are around level 70. I mean the guy didn't even do anything. he was just idling most of the time in Spartan Ops.
---
gamertag: Kabal31082
#2splodesplodePosted 11/18/2012 2:54:52 PM
Double xp adds up fast
---
^_^
#3mike468(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 2:57:17 PM
splodesplode posted...
Double xp adds up fast

Does anyone even know how much XP that would even require? I'm at level 37 myself and I feel the last 13 level to SR50 is going to be a grind without double XP as it is. I just feel even at over SR 90 seems kind of pushing it even with double XP.
---
gamertag: Kabal31082
#4EcotronPosted 11/18/2012 2:59:37 PM
splodesplode posted...
Double xp adds up fast

so do the hours of the day
#5Demigod_TyekPosted 11/18/2012 3:05:49 PM
I am level 45 and have been playing pretty non stop in all my free time since launch. And that is with a mixture of regular XP and double XP (all in all, I think I've had 60-70 double XP matches altogether so far).

It amazes me how some people are already level 70 (if you didn't get the LE) or even higher (if you did get the LE)... some people just really do not have lives, and thus sit there hours upon hours every damn day.
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Tyek
#6jakethenoobPosted 11/18/2012 3:07:00 PM
Demigod_Tyek posted...
I am level 45 and have been playing pretty non stop in all my free time since launch. And that is with a mixture of regular XP and double XP (all in all, I think I've had 60-70 double XP matches altogether so far).

It amazes me how some people are already level 70 (if you didn't get the LE) or even higher (if you did get the LE)... some people just really do not have lives, and thus sit there hours upon hours every damn day.

Man I love when people use this excuse
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#7Demigod_TyekPosted 11/18/2012 3:08:17 PM
jakethenoob posted...
Demigod_Tyek posted...

What other excuse could there possibly be? Level 95 when the game came out not even two weeks ago? I would say that is very excessive.
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Tyek
#8KagoJunichiroPosted 11/18/2012 3:10:30 PM
Demigod_Tyek posted...
jakethenoob posted...
Demigod_Tyek posted...

What other excuse could there possibly be? Level 95 when the game came out not even two weeks ago? I would say that is very excessive.

Some of us have different jobs. Think before spewing whatever crap you think of first.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Kago Junichiro
PlayStation Network ID: ArmoredAce
#9SleepComaPosted 11/18/2012 3:12:12 PM
Meh it's only annoying if they use their level to be jackasses.
---
I am no longer human
#10legendX66Posted 11/18/2012 3:13:13 PM
Ecotron posted...
splodesplode posted...
Double xp adds up fast

so do the hours of the day

---
legendX66-Ten Tails H4X and Troll H4X Sexy secretary of Haxem Rangers
Thinking is the hardest kind of work, which is probably why so few engage in it.