Just saw a level 95 player....Really?!

#11Demigod_TyekPosted 11/18/2012 2:13:55 PM
I'm not spewing anything; if you're level 95 in this game already then there is something wrong with you.

The highest level I have personally seen is 66, and upon looking at his stats that was with almost 3 days of playtime. Which means level 95 would be even more. So yeah. it is excessive.
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Tyek
#12SCREAMINGBEATSSPosted 11/18/2012 2:15:19 PM(edited)
Did you ever considering its more than one person? I know I used to share a gamer tag with my brother a few years ago. It's totally possible it could be some kid/his brother or dad or like 3-4 siblings on one tag. Then it would be entirely possible to have that account online like 24 hours a day theoretically.

So don't be so quick to judge and for the love of all that is holy stop pulling the damn life card Internet
---
Hahascream
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8391/hahascream.png
#13brutalrhinoPosted 11/18/2012 2:16:13 PM
KagoJunichiro posted...
Demigod_Tyek posted...
jakethenoob posted...
Demigod_Tyek posted...
I am level 45 and have been playing pretty non stop in all my free time since launch. And that is with a mixture of regular XP and double XP (all in all, I think I've had 60-70 double XP matches altogether so far).

It amazes me how some people are already level 70 (if you didn't get the LE) or even higher (if you did get the LE)... some people just really do not have lives, and thus sit there hours upon hours every damn day.

Man I love when people use this excuse

What other excuse could there possibly be? Level 95 when the game came out not even two weeks ago? I would say that is very excessive.

Some of us have different jobs. Think before spewing whatever crap you think of first.

Unless your job is playing Halo, there is no reason to be anything higher than ~70 yet. Seriously, what kind of job would allow you to play Halo THAT much?
---
GT - brutalrhino
#14krazyninjaman3Posted 11/18/2012 2:16:35 PM
Im a lvl 5, and i have no life. How do explain that then?
---
Until Sony finally distributes the Purple Knight DLC for Castle Crashers (Like they were supposed to), i will be switching to XBOX 360 for everything.
#15SleepComaPosted 11/18/2012 2:17:45 PM
brutalrhino posted...
KagoJunichiro posted...
Demigod_Tyek posted...
jakethenoob posted...
Demigod_Tyek posted...
I am level 45 and have been playing pretty non stop in all my free time since launch. And that is with a mixture of regular XP and double XP (all in all, I think I've had 60-70 double XP matches altogether so far).

It amazes me how some people are already level 70 (if you didn't get the LE) or even higher (if you did get the LE)... some people just really do not have lives, and thus sit there hours upon hours every damn day.

Man I love when people use this excuse

What other excuse could there possibly be? Level 95 when the game came out not even two weeks ago? I would say that is very excessive.

Some of us have different jobs. Think before spewing whatever crap you think of first.

Unless your job is playing Halo, there is no reason to be anything higher than ~70 yet. Seriously, what kind of job would allow you to play Halo THAT much?

The better question is, why do you care THAT much.
---
I am no longer human
#16SCREAMINGBEATSSPosted 11/18/2012 2:23:03 PM
SCREAMINGBEATSS posted...
Did you ever considering its more than one person? I know I used to share a gamer tag with my brother a few years ago. It's totally possible it could be some kid/his brother or dad or like 3-4 siblings on one tag. Then it would be entirely possible to have that account online like 24 hours a day theoretically.

So don't be so quick to judge and for the love of all that is holy stop pulling the damn life card Internet

Guess I'm just going to quote myself until TC responds
---
Hahascream
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8391/hahascream.png
#17C16Posted 11/18/2012 2:25:21 PM
Stop defending no-lifers that play video games all day, people.
#18KtotheYLEPosted 11/18/2012 2:25:29 PM
Why does double XP matter? There is an XP limit so by using double XP you just hit the limit faster, and you would save time but either way if you play enough during the day you'll reach the same amount of XP regardless?
---
('` | \ / |;;; |\ | ('`` |;;;\ ../ |;;; |\ | Six en Seven
.,) | / \ |,,, | \|. .,).|,,, \,,/ |,,,.| \|Gt: Crown 0f Thorns
#19Orange_ApplePosted 11/18/2012 2:28:19 PM

I always so that to people as well. Even with an xp cap they could have used a ton of double xp every day and leveled up.
---
This can't even be called trolling. It's just...awful. Effortless, no thought. I shall call it...pop music. -ElderPredator12
#20mike468(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 2:33:22 PM

I guess my shock comes mostly from the fact that he did absolutely nothing during the match, and it seems the past few days I've seen more and more higher level players that are just simply idle in Spartan Ops and leave the game for 1 or 2 other players to complete while doing absolutely nothing.

It's just frustrating seeing such high level players sit around in a game and do nothing.
---
gamertag: Kabal31082