Just saw a level 95 player....Really?!

#21NauticalDisastaPosted 11/18/2012 3:41:05 PM
SCREAMINGBEATSS posted...
Did you ever considering its more than one person? I know I used to share a gamer tag with my brother a few years ago. It's totally possible it could be some kid/his brother or dad or like 3-4 siblings on one tag. Then it would be entirely possible to have that account online like 24 hours a day theoretically.

So don't be so quick to judge and for the love of all that is holy stop pulling the damn life card Internet

Guess I'm just going to quote myself until TC responds

Doesn't matter how many people are playing on one gamertag. There is a daily xp cap. I'm wondering exactly how much xp it would take to be level 90 something.
---
"Either it'll move me, or it'll move right though me. Fully. Completely." - Gordon Downie
360/PSN/Steam= NauticalDisasta
#22SCREAMINGBEATSSPosted 11/18/2012 3:42:29 PM
NauticalDisasta posted...
Did you ever considering its more than one person? I know I used to share a gamer tag with my brother a few years ago. It's totally possible it could be some kid/his brother or dad or like 3-4 siblings on one tag. Then it would be entirely possible to have that account online like 24 hours a day theoretically.

So don't be so quick to judge and for the love of all that is holy stop pulling the damn life card Internet

Doesn't matter how many people are playing on one gamertag. There is a daily xp cap. I'm wondering exactly how much xp it would take to be level 90 something.

Yeah there may be a cap but it doesn't mean one person played 9 hours straight or whatever it takes to hit it like you guys were saying.
---
Hahascream
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8391/hahascream.png
#23NauticalDisastaPosted 11/18/2012 3:46:32 PM

Yeah there may be a cap but it doesn't mean one person played 9 hours straight or whatever it takes to hit it like you guys were saying.

Even 9 hours is a bit of a stretch. Using double xp in Spartan Ops matchmaking can cause you to hit the cap in about 2 hours of play. Maybe not even that long.
---
"Either it'll move me, or it'll move right though me. Fully. Completely." - Gordon Downie
#24SCREAMINGBEATSSPosted 11/18/2012 3:48:25 PM

Even 9 hours is a bit of a stretch. Using double xp in Spartan Ops matchmaking can cause you to hit the cap in about 2 hours of play. Maybe not even that long.

Well then it's entirely possible it is one person grinding for 2 hours a day which still doesn't mean they have no life or are insane. 2 hours a day on a video game is nothing. So.. still your arguments against this guy still suck.
---
Hahascream
#25WingZero0782Posted 11/18/2012 3:48:53 PM
It's called stupid promotional crap that only the US gets.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#26eastgotenksPosted 11/18/2012 3:50:09 PM
I never used an XP code and I am level 51. Level 95 is just absurd.
#27NauticalDisastaPosted 11/18/2012 3:51:58 PM
Well then it's entirely possible it is one person grinding for 2 hours a day which still doesn't mean they have no life or are insane. 2 hours a day on a video game is nothing. So.. still your arguments against this guy still suck.

Just so you know, my only posts in this thread have been between you and I. I actually never said anything about this supposed level 90 something. I agree with you that this person probably does much more than just play Halo.
---
#28BigCatFivePosted 11/18/2012 3:53:11 PM
KagoJunichiro posted...
Demigod_Tyek posted...
jakethenoob posted...
Demigod_Tyek posted...
I am level 45 and have been playing pretty non stop in all my free time since launch. And that is with a mixture of regular XP and double XP (all in all, I think I've had 60-70 double XP matches altogether so far).

It amazes me how some people are already level 70 (if you didn't get the LE) or even higher (if you did get the LE)... some people just really do not have lives, and thus sit there hours upon hours every damn day.

Man I love when people use this excuse

What other excuse could there possibly be? Level 95 when the game came out not even two weeks ago? I would say that is very excessive.

Some of us have different jobs. Think before spewing whatever crap you think of first.

Defending a person that is a 90 already is hilarious. That is like defending a fat person while they eat McDonalds saying "It is genetic. Not their fault".

You sound more pathetic defending this random person acting like it is acceptable. I am willing to bet the person that is a 90 would laugh at themselves.
#29SCREAMINGBEATSSPosted 11/18/2012 3:57:10 PM

Just so you know, my only posts in this thread have been between you and I. I actually never said anything about this supposed level 90 something. I agree with you that this person probably does much more than just play Halo.

Okay we'll then ignore the last sentence in my post, it's not aimed at you lol.
---
Hahascream
#30SCREAMINGBEATSSPosted 11/18/2012 3:58:01 PM
BigCatFive posted...
KagoJunichiro posted...
Demigod_Tyek posted...
jakethenoob posted...
Demigod_Tyek posted...
I am level 45 and have been playing pretty non stop in all my free time since launch. And that is with a mixture of regular XP and double XP (all in all, I think I've had 60-70 double XP matches altogether so far).

It amazes me how some people are already level 70 (if you didn't get the LE) or even higher (if you did get the LE)... some people just really do not have lives, and thus sit there hours upon hours every damn day.

Man I love when people use this excuse

What other excuse could there possibly be? Level 95 when the game came out not even two weeks ago? I would say that is very excessive.

Some of us have different jobs. Think before spewing whatever crap you think of first.

Defending a person that is a 90 already is hilarious. That is like defending a fat person while they eat McDonalds saying "It is genetic. Not their fault".

You sound more pathetic defending this random person acting like it is acceptable. I am willing to bet the person that is a 90 would laugh at themselves.

The amount of stupid in this post is mind numbing.
---
Hahascream