Just saw a level 95 player....Really?!

#31A Naked PenguinPosted 11/18/2012 3:59:50 PM
Screaming Beats must be a 90. j/k man. I really don't care.

The only logical explaination with that amount of playtime is that there are multiple people playing the same account. I have a buddy who has three other brothers. They play Cod. but still, their playtime is staggering.
---
GT: An Old Nun
#32SCREAMINGBEATSSPosted 11/18/2012 4:01:40 PM
A Naked Penguin posted...
Screaming Beats must be a 90. j/k man. I really don't care.

The only logical explaination with that amount of playtime is that there are multiple people playing the same account. I have a buddy who has three other brothers. They play Cod. but still, their playtime is staggering.

SCREAMINGBEATSS posted...
Did you ever considering its more than one person? I know I used to share a gamer tag with my brother a few years ago. It's totally possible it could be some kid/his brother or dad or like 3-4 siblings on one tag. Then it would be entirely possible to have that account online like 24 hours a day theoretically.

So don't be so quick to judge and for the love of all that is holy stop pulling the damn life card Internet

---
Hahascream
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8391/hahascream.png
#33NauticalDisastaPosted 11/18/2012 4:17:28 PM
People in this thread still don't seem to get it. You can hit the daily XP cap in 2 hours or less. Being at level 90 does not mean that this person sits around playing Halo all day, every day. How are some of you not getting that?
---
"Either it'll move me, or it'll move right though me. Fully. Completely." - Gordon Downie
360/PSN/Steam= NauticalDisasta
#34lderivedxPosted 11/18/2012 4:19:56 PM
How are some of you not getting that?

Because thinking that they're better than some "no life" makes them feel better.
---
http://i54.tinypic.com/2bnn8k.jpg
#35NauticalDisastaPosted 11/18/2012 4:20:49 PM
lderivedx posted...
How are some of you not getting that?

Because thinking that they're better than some "no life" makes them feel better.

You just summed up GFaqs in a single sentence. Congratulations! :)
---
"Either it'll move me, or it'll move right though me. Fully. Completely." - Gordon Downie
360/PSN/Steam= NauticalDisasta
#36mrgreen55Posted 11/18/2012 4:21:03 PM
Stop defending no-lifers that play video games all day, people.

Aren't you that guy that got hit by a bus LOL
---
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are... Death awaits you.
#37mattislegionPosted 11/18/2012 4:23:50 PM(edited)
Spartan Ops gives almost 6k XP per game. If double XP works with Spartan Ops, that's 12k per game. If you just spammed Spartan Ops with double XP all day, that's a lot of XP. 95 seems really high though... even with hitting the credit cap every day.
---
"Stranded in this spooky town."
LoL IGN: Matt Is Legion, A Mole Sitting
#38lderivedxPosted 11/18/2012 4:22:51 PM
No, it was a car driving on the sidewalk.
---
#1 Deriver on HRGB
GT: i derive dx
#39mrgreen55Posted 11/18/2012 4:25:07 PM
Maybe if he played more Halo his reactions wouldn't suck and he could've moved out of the way.
---
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are... Death awaits you.
#40ox0shadow0xoPosted 11/18/2012 4:26:34 PM
Demigod_Tyek posted...
I am level 45 and have been playing pretty non stop in all my free time since launch. And that is with a mixture of regular XP and double XP (all in all, I think I've had 60-70 double XP matches altogether so far).

It amazes me how some people are already level 70 (if you didn't get the LE) or even higher (if you did get the LE)... some people just really do not have lives, and thus sit there hours upon hours every damn day.

It takes about 3 hours or so to hit the cap if you abuse the heck out of spartan ops. I've had several days where I don't play halo at all and I'm 55.

mike468 posted...
I just seen a players that's level 95. Really?! People are already that high? Most of the high level players I've seen up until now are around level 70. I mean the guy didn't even do anything. he was just idling most of the time in Spartan Ops.

Are you sure you're not exaggerating his level? For the amount of exp needed to get from 1 to 95 it would take hitting the xp cap for 15 1/2 days. The game has only been out for 12 days, so I'm not sure how he'd be that high unless he found a way to bypass the daily cap(changing your timezone just moves you to the next day and you'd still hit the cap and be stuck once there's no more timezones that are past midnight yet).
---
360 games completed 100% retail: Armored Core 4, FF13, FF13-2, Force Unleashed 2, Halo 3, Halo Reach, Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3, The Last Remnant, SSX.