Just saw a level 95 player....Really?!

#41NauticalDisastaPosted 11/18/2012 3:28:23 PM
From personal experience, I think the daily cap is about 150,000. Games been out for 12 days. That's 1,800,000 XP. Again, at ~2hrs of gameplay a day. I think it seems extremely probable that someone is level 90.
---
"Either it'll move me, or it'll move right though me. Fully. Completely." - Gordon Downie
360/PSN/Steam= NauticalDisasta
#42BansheeNTDmodePosted 11/18/2012 3:29:17 PM
It's really not fair using double xp and idling in spartan ops. Where's the 343 banhammer? My friend is using a modded account on live. He started at sr30 day one and has max commendations. He hasn't been banned the whole 3 weeks so far.
Kinda makes you wonder if banhammer exists for cheaters or maybe a bluff.
#43NauticalDisastaPosted 11/18/2012 3:30:18 PM
ox0shadow0xo posted...
For the amount of exp needed to get from 1 to 95 it would take hitting the xp cap for 15 1/2 days.

Where are you getting that from? Not doubting you, just wondering how you got your numbers.
---
"Either it'll move me, or it'll move right though me. Fully. Completely." - Gordon Downie
#44NauticalDisastaPosted 11/18/2012 3:31:05 PM
BansheeNTDmode posted...
It's really not fair using double xp and idling in spartan ops. Where's the 343 banhammer? My friend is using a modded account on live. He started at sr30 day one and has max commendations. He hasn't been banned the whole 3 weeks so far.
Kinda makes you wonder if banhammer exists for cheaters or maybe a bluff.

I don't believe a word of that?
---
#45BrazenHunter076Posted 11/18/2012 3:35:32 PM
With double XP, it is extremely easy to hit the cap by playing Spartan Ops matchmaking, and even without double XP, it's still easy.

I remember back when people who were very much invested in gaming weren't berated by their fellow gamers. I don't do much aside from online college courses and Xbox. All the friends that I had in the area moved out of my area, and I don't really feel inclined to run out to the club or whatever and make more friends. And I attend online courses because I don't have a car, and I can't get a job to pay for one because of the lack of car, and also because I have health issues preventing me from doing so (and before anyone whinges at me, I do not accept welfare or disability checks or government assistance of any kind).

So, I think it's silly to poke fun at someone for enjoying a hobby and spending more time with it than you do.

"OH MAN, YOU LIKE WATCHING FOOTBALL? YOU WATCH IT THAT MUCH? YOU HAVE NO LIFE!"

See how silly that sounds?
---
Xbox Gamertag: Swaggerbeard
PSN ID: BrazenSwagger
#46ox0shadow0xoPosted 11/18/2012 3:36:40 PM
NauticalDisasta posted...
ox0shadow0xo posted...
For the amount of exp needed to get from 1 to 95 it would take hitting the xp cap for 15 1/2 days.

Where are you getting that from? Not doubting you, just wondering how you got your numbers.

I'm basing my numbers off of this http://i.imgur.com/H6phT.png

I made a thread for it, but it keeps getting pushed really far down on the topic list. People question why it says lol-jk at the bottom, but the numbers are accurate, I've been checking it as I level and it matches what my xp is in-game.
---
360 games completed 100% retail: Armored Core 4, FF13, FF13-2, Force Unleashed 2, Halo 3, Halo Reach, Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3, The Last Remnant, SSX.
#47ThundawavePosted 11/18/2012 3:38:39 PM
He has the LE Xbox. so he can hit 130.
---
{NVBM} - Demigod :). In Love <3
#48NauticalDisastaPosted 11/18/2012 3:41:10 PM
ox0shadow0xo posted...
NauticalDisasta posted...
ox0shadow0xo posted...

I'm basing my numbers off of this http://i.imgur.com/H6phT.png

I made a thread for it, but it keeps getting pushed really far down on the topic list. People question why it says lol-jk at the bottom, but the numbers are accurate, I've been checking it as I level and it matches what my xp is in-game.

That's awesome. Thanks for the pic. I can confirm these numbers match with what I've been seeing. I'm currently at SR57 working on Wetwork.
---
#49Xfma100Posted 11/18/2012 4:13:55 PM
Shouldn't most, if not all, of that guy's double XP already be used?

And why is it that people seem to ignore challenges and commendations in these type of topics?

Also, the first 5 levels of a specialization do not require a lot of XP IIRC.
#50hotgamerPosted 11/18/2012 4:49:29 PM
Demigod_Tyek posted...
jakethenoob posted...
Demigod_Tyek posted...
I am level 45 and have been playing pretty non stop in all my free time since launch. And that is with a mixture of regular XP and double XP (all in all, I think I've had 60-70 double XP matches altogether so far).

It amazes me how some people are already level 70 (if you didn't get the LE) or even higher (if you did get the LE)... some people just really do not have lives, and thus sit there hours upon hours every damn day.

Man I love when people use this excuse

What other excuse could there possibly be? Level 95 when the game came out not even two weeks ago? I would say that is very excessive.

Or they're just a lot better than you.
---
Trying to contain the chaos is futile.