Just saw a level 95 player....Really?!

#61ramzariotPosted 11/18/2012 6:19:51 PM
610330 posted...
im level 48, no double exp. i aslo work 40 hours a day 5 days a week. (which isn't that much)

What planet do you live on?
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
#62iwantu23Posted 11/18/2012 6:21:21 PM
Wow. 200 hours a week. I can't imagine how large your home is.
#63mike468(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 6:38:20 PM
SCREAMINGBEATSS posted...
His GT is Williams? That's pretty rare :o

ox0shadow0xo posted...
Man he really is 95. Well I hadn't accounted for the people who had the game before the street date. He must have never missed a day of hitting the XP cap to be that high. If he just afk's in spartan ops though he kind of doesn't deserve to be 95 lol.

Taking his GT into account (like Screaming said, it is kind of rare) I was think MAYBE he could be a developer or employee of 343 because his gamer profile doesn't list any recent activities and he has a kind of low gamer score or 8,000. Plus he would have had access to the game well before the street date without getting into trouble, but the fact that he was idle half the match, got 4 kills and then quit when it was just two of us seems pretty crappy of some someone who actually worked for 343, or was a game developer IMO.
---
gamertag: Kabal31082
#64Duelist_MasterPosted 11/18/2012 6:43:42 PM
jakethenoob posted...
Demigod_Tyek posted...
I am level 45 and have been playing pretty non stop in all my free time since launch. And that is with a mixture of regular XP and double XP (all in all, I think I've had 60-70 double XP matches altogether so far).

It amazes me how some people are already level 70 (if you didn't get the LE) or even higher (if you did get the LE)... some people just really do not have lives, and thus sit there hours upon hours every damn day.

Man I love when people use this excuse

It's not an excuse. It's reality.
#65DizmaPosted 11/18/2012 6:45:05 PM

I guess my shock comes mostly from the fact that he did absolutely nothing during the match, and it seems the past few days I've seen more and more higher level players that are just simply idle in Spartan Ops and leave the game for 1 or 2 other players to complete while doing absolutely nothing.

It's just frustrating seeing such high level players sit around in a game and do nothing.

im a 54ish probably be near 60 before i go to bed, but everytime i see at least 2 pl idle in spartan ops i just leave, no way are they going to get near 12k(2xexp) off of me doing all the work

i quit one game earlier today that had 3 pl go idle, hopefully they are still just sitting there
---
Worst Idea for A Game:
Helen Keller Revelations - sit and stare at a black screen, no sound and must interpret the action only through controller vibration
#66mike468(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 6:53:45 PM
Dizma posted...

I guess my shock comes mostly from the fact that he did absolutely nothing during the match, and it seems the past few days I've seen more and more higher level players that are just simply idle in Spartan Ops and leave the game for 1 or 2 other players to complete while doing absolutely nothing.

It's just frustrating seeing such high level players sit around in a game and do nothing.

im a 54ish probably be near 60 before i go to bed, but everytime i see at least 2 pl idle in spartan ops i just leave, no way are they going to get near 12k(2xexp) off of me doing all the work

i quit one game earlier today that had 3 pl go idle, hopefully they are still just sitting there

I was in a match earlier and two players where idling, so me and the other player who where actually playing we decided to push both players into the arena so they'd die. Just to mess up their K/D ratio.
---
gamertag: Kabal31082
#67xXbeanXx7Posted 11/18/2012 7:03:14 PM
He probably got the game early for as part of the press
#68lderivedxPosted 11/18/2012 7:06:32 PM
It's not an excuse. It's reality.

2hours/day = no-life?
---
what was the point of that burger king video? You didnt need video proof to show that you are lonely, I would have taken your word on it. - brady
#69NuclearFlowerPosted 11/18/2012 7:29:20 PM
You people do realize that you CAN'T AFK/IDLE IN SPARTAN OPS anymore right?

It only gives you like 236xp if you do it. So it's not possible to gain anything worthwhile anymore.Nobody is going to get 'free 12k xp' off of you.