Is anyone else getting ridiculous rubberband lag?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Is anyone else getting ridiculous rubberband lag?
Ugghh... so frustrating.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
3 years ago#2
Yup, just made a topic about my lag issues, actually. It's getting to be unplayable.
---
I am the rocks of the eternal shore...crash against me and be broken!
GT: Deadly Mantodea
3 years ago#3
Yes its laggy as hell.
---
"Apparently you're not a golfer"
3 years ago#4
It sucks. I had the day off, and wanted to dedicate most of it to Halo... but the servers cutting out all day have made it a worthless endeavor. I switched over to Assassin's Creed III for awhile until it froze on me, then just started messing around on WWE 13. Walking Dead starts in an hour, so there's that I guess.
---
Saving the whales-an agenda for some. Nuking them sits well with me.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
3 years ago#5
Yeah occasionally in war games ill get bad lag. It seems more prevalent in spartan ops.
3 years ago#6
Yup same problem, very frustrating
3 years ago#7
Still happening. I don't get how the game ran great during its first week and runs worse now. I guess I have to play at like 2 am if I want a decent experience.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
3 years ago#8
This is ****. I maybe play one or two decent matches, then they all get to the point where I just instantly die because I wasn't getting hit from my perspective.
---
3 years ago#9
inb4 get better internet, aka "it's your fault the matchmaking servers are terrible"
---
Gold Guns in MW3: All of Them
3 years ago#10
A_Dirty_Liberal posted...
inb4 get better internet, aka "it's your fault the matchmaking servers are terrible"

It partially is.

Lag is two parts your connection, two parts another person's connection, and one part the server's.

So getting better internet would in fact help your problem. If you are unwilling to consider that option, then fault lies with you even further for having the means to improve your situation but not taking the action.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Is anyone else getting ridiculous rubberband lag?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived