Some people are dbags. Share your stories here.

#1JRS511Posted 11/18/2012 7:26:52 PM
So I had my teammate throw grenades at me and unload his rifle because I got in the Mantis before him causing it to blow up. I message him asking wtf. He denies doing any such thing and calls me a liar until I tell him this game has theater mode and I saw him do it. He then admits to it and wants to 1 v 1 to "squash the beef". I told him to grow up and filed complaints and avoided.

First time this happened to me so I was pissed lol.

Anyone have any stories to share that are similar?

His GT was I WANTBRAINZ X3 by the way.
---
"Apparently you're not a golfer"
#2Booty_CallPosted 11/18/2012 7:28:09 PM
I beat someone to a sniper rifle. He runs me down with a warthog and steals it.

Over and over again. Wouldn't let me boot for some reason.
---
"Oh bother," said Pooh as he chambered his last round.
#3sravankbPosted 11/18/2012 7:34:31 PM(edited)
Some dude constantly plasma overloaded the mantis I was in so I couldn't move or shoot.

This wasn't at the base where it spawns or something. This was when I was being shot by about 3 enemies at once. So even if he got into the Mantis AFTER I get out, how could he possibly beat them before I could?

So yeah, the only problem the Halo games have is the community. While it's fine for the most part, all it takes is a two or three of these douches to ruin your session. Thank God for splitscreen mode, where I can play some 2v2 with some decent people.
---
6 MONTHS!? Jesus that's a long attention span... I'm lucky if I can pay attention for more than
#4FlufyW0lf3yPosted 11/18/2012 7:38:09 PM
I get in the warthog and drive to the enemy base and honk at them to get in, but they just shoot me.
---
FC White: Claire 3267 4946 2393
#5EcotronPosted 11/18/2012 7:38:42 PM
in Halo 4 I'm having a ton of my teammates splattering me,...
#6JRS511(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 7:58:14 PM(edited)
I did save the film though for the hell of it.

I watched again. He must of been mad because I ran past him and beat him to it when his sprint ran out thanks to my mobility tactical package haha.
---
#7The_KiriyamaPosted 11/18/2012 7:40:50 PM
Me and this other guy both run for the Gauss Hog, I beat him to it and jump on the Gauss, three enemies come running over the rise, shooting at him as he tries to dodge, so I shoot them all, getting protector/guardian angel, or whatever those medals were, I can't remember, then he comes over to me as his shield recharges and sticks me with a plasma grenade and takes the Gauss. *Shrug* Some people.
---
GamerTag: TheKiriyama
Currently Playing: Halo 4, Minecraft, Battlefield 3, Borderlands 2, Dark Souls
#8KaItrakPosted 11/18/2012 7:41:17 PM
FlufyW0lf3y posted...
I get in the warthog and drive to the enemy base and honk at them to get in, but they just shoot me.

You didn't powerslide, that's the problem. Style points do count no matter what anyone told you.
#9FlufyW0lf3yPosted 11/18/2012 7:42:03 PM
KaItrak posted...
FlufyW0lf3y posted...

You didn't powerslide, that's the problem. Style points do count no matter what anyone told you.

Ahh, that must be it. I'll try it next time.
---
FC White: Claire 3267 4946 2393
#10JRS511(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 7:49:23 PM
FlufyW0lf3y posted...

Lol aww man thats low down.
---