Some people are dbags. Share your stories here.

#61JRS511(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 1:24:14 PM
Webstedge posted...
I got to a ghost first and the dude basically started to open fire on me

I didn't want a betrayal so I boosted away. two minutes later after some action I return to our base and he's still there and he starts opening fire on me again.

I mean wtf man go find something else

Makes mw wonder how people like this act in real life when they don't get their way.
---
"Apparently you're not a golfer"
#62xBiophagexPosted 11/19/2012 1:28:06 PM
I believe the true issue here may be that parents are not successfully teaching their children to be nice
#63xxDarthTersanxxPosted 11/19/2012 1:28:55 PM
When people smash up my ghost for getting it first, I just check their tag, run off, then find them again and tap them while they're in combat to drop their shields. Usually I repeat this any time I come across them in combat. It's wishful thinking, but I like to imagine they learn a lesson.
---
Member of the Super Ethical Genki Hunters [Saints Row: The Third]
#64pookiejinPosted 11/19/2012 1:31:11 PM
was playing Flood. on Construct (combine?? the one smallish map with the roof top and the ghosts.)

player proceeds to glitch into the wall. first Dbag offense.
then the game restarts after the clock waits out. i go to see how it was done and then i am betrayed by my own team.... Dbag offense 2.

i dont get it. i just dont. f'ing hate cheaters.
#65shadowknight93Posted 11/19/2012 2:09:39 PM
I was hiding in a spot with a teammate during flood. He hits me because he doesn't want me hiding with him, so I just started jumping around and shooting randomly, anything I could do to attract the attention of the flood. I like to think that it made him mad.
---
The Didact was the ancient evil, because he was basically forerunner Hitler.-SterlingFox
Trolling trolls since 2006.
#66originlucario9Posted 11/19/2012 2:14:56 PM
I was in a team slayer match and got betrayed and yoinked at the same time by my teammate with an incineration cannon. It happened to me three times, he kept on shooting me with it when I was about the get assassinations.
#67CyanocittaPosted 11/19/2012 2:15:20 PM
Beat a teammate to the sniper rifle spawn on Valhalla today; got boltshot betrayed for it and respawned next to the ghost. Perfect, I was able to boost up and splatter him before he got one shot off. His next betrayal gave me the option to boot him.

It was quite gratifying to hear him whine over multiple voice texts after the match. Leaving them unanswered must have made him even angrier.
#68JRS511(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 4:24:56 PM
pookiejin posted...
was playing Flood. on Construct (combine?? the one smallish map with the roof top and the ghosts.)

player proceeds to glitch into the wall. first Dbag offense.
then the game restarts after the clock waits out. i go to see how it was done and then i am betrayed by my own team.... Dbag offense 2.

i dont get it. i just dont. f'ing hate cheaters.

Same here man. I think all cheaters should be banned.
---
"Apparently you're not a golfer"
#69enterthemadroxPosted 11/19/2012 4:39:32 PM
FlufyW0lf3y posted...
Has anyone noticed on Ragnarok that the banshee is the last vehicle taken besides the mongoose? O.o

Banshee is usually the first taken every time I've played that map, followed by Mantis, Ghost and Warthog.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#70Strakadh_OFPosted 11/19/2012 4:43:35 PM
Someone got in the Banshee/Wraith/Scorpion/Mantis and I spammed stickies/PP until they blew up.

Oh you meant other people...
---
GT: The Trill Texan