Hey guys, remember the launch carbine from H3?

#1cjd92Posted 11/18/2012 9:55:15 PM
I'm sure there are a lot of people out there who are simply too young to remember, but it was horridly overpowered to the point that it was fun to use. That's where the DMR is now. The carbine was nerfed and so will be the DMR.

That is all. Remain calm, carry on.
---
indeed.
#2DuwstaiPosted 11/18/2012 9:56:13 PM
DMR isnt OP.

Carbine and Light Rifle just suck ass.
---
balls
#3Kage-No_KazePosted 11/18/2012 9:58:50 PM
It's a gun thats only outmatched in pretty much point blank range while every other weapon actually has some sort of weakness. Pretty sure that makes it OP
#4IcefrioPosted 11/18/2012 10:08:52 PM
Man, I hope they tone it down. It makes large maps not fun, between the flinching and how far it can shoot accurately. I love using it, but there's seriously no reason to pick a BR most of the time, and LR/Carbine even less so.
---
//
#5FlufyW0lf3yPosted 11/18/2012 10:10:59 PM
Carbine doesn't suck ass. Unless it's the DMR from long range, I could most likely slaughter anybody with the carbine.
---
FC White: Claire 3267 4946 2393
#6metalclashPosted 11/18/2012 10:16:23 PM
DMR is just too good at range. It's good against vehicles, and people. BR/Carbine are great mid range but won't do as well long range, LR is great against people but blows against vehicles. It just annoys me how easily anything gets taken down as soon as your in the sight line of a dmr user. Big team is really plagued right now, and the whole staying in scope even while being shot doesn't help
---
i'm excited for customs in h4
#7bioburnPosted 11/18/2012 10:18:30 PM
ive been using the BR exclusively, but a lot of times i have to pick the dmr off the guy(s) i just killed
---
Vidmaster help count- Annual - 5 Endure - 4 Deja vu- 3
recon unlocked 9/25/09...............Kamen rider 1971-2011 Everything i post should be read in monotone
#8DuwstaiPosted 11/18/2012 10:18:54 PM
I really hope the crybabies dont make them nerf the DMR.

Halo has finally gotten back to its roots with a decent utility weapon, that kills fast and works from long range.

Dont ruin people. Adapt.
---
balls
#9TyrantKnightPosted 11/18/2012 10:20:58 PM
I don't know why they prevented you from being scoped out. It make it very difficult to deal with snipers in particular.
I think the DMR needs a slight nerf though I don't know how they could implement an effective yet not crippling one. Maybe more bloom? Or bloom that doesn't recenter as quickly? I don't know.
---
PSN: Exaccus
GT: EXPLODING VAN
#10metalclashPosted 11/18/2012 10:21:53 PM(edited)
Duwstai posted...
I really hope the crybabies dont make them nerf the DMR.

Halo has finally gotten back to its roots with a decent utility weapon, that kills fast and works from long range.

Dont ruin people. Adapt.

The BR/Carbine/LR are fine as precision weapons. They each have a distinct con that balance the weapon. What con does the DMR have?

EDIT: And players have already started adapting, by sitting behind cover and not moving just firing their DMR's at eachother from across the map.
---
i'm excited for customs in h4