Call of Duty called and it wants its end of campaign sequence back.

#1R4M5T4RPosted 11/19/2012 5:29:58 AM
is there anything that this game did that was original?
does anyone agree?
---
RJ FC: 077522406323 statistically speaking, 6 out of 7 dwarfs aren't happy
#2brawl4funPosted 11/19/2012 5:31:39 AM
TROLOLOLOL
---
GT: PeskyBurrito2 N7:445 I'm Batman (Yes, don't deny it)
Are you ready for Halo 4?
#3R4M5T4R(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 5:33:59 AM
haha no not trolling. as a halo fan, i was taken aback by all the call of duty style features that were in this game. and it got kinda ridiculous when that ending sequence was pretty much a complete rip off of modern warfare. am i wrong?
the point system in multiplayer is not traditional halo
perks, tactical packages are definitely not halo.
this game just doesnt seem like a real halo title
---
#4mr_blobby213Posted 11/19/2012 5:34:02 AM
dum de dum dum dum dum dum
---
Games that need sequels - Kung Fu Chaos, Enclave, Kingdom Under Fire, Brink.
Mournhold, city of light! City of magic!!
#5DarkJaydragonPosted 11/19/2012 5:35:48 AM
http://imgur.com/WI79u
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#6SeanbirchPosted 11/19/2012 5:36:42 AM
Having an AI ask a Cyborg which of them is less human?
---
GT: Keevan
#7kyonurikaPosted 11/19/2012 5:36:52 AM
things change suck it up , you cant play same old stuf year after year games change with the times .
#8R4M5T4R(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 5:39:11 AM
kyonurika posted...
things change suck it up , you cant play same old stuf year after year games change with the times .

no. when you pay big money for a game you expect high quality gaming that transcends its preceding titles. people who play halo 4 im sure have played cod, halo, me, etc. you dont buy newer games to get the same ol stuff. if you want the same ol stuff go play the older games. i have a right to express my feelings about this. so suck it up.
---
#9Motokid6Posted 11/19/2012 6:06:38 AM
R4M5T4R posted...
kyonurika posted...

no. when you pay big money for a game you expect high quality gaming that transcends its preceding titles. people who play halo 4 im sure have played cod, halo, me, etc. you dont buy newer games to get the same ol stuff. if you want the same ol stuff go play the older games. i have a right to express my feelings about this. so suck it up.

Or you could play CoD
#10CorndogburglarPosted 11/19/2012 6:06:52 AM
TC said: "you dont buy newer games to get the same ol stuff. if you want the same ol stuff go play the older games."

This goes against the exact same thing you're complaining about. You're complaining that Halo 4 isn't like the previous Halo games, then you turn around and say that new games shouldn't feel like the older ones.

I think you're confused...

Also, can people just drop all the complaining about Halo "stealing" from CoD? They didn't steal anything from CoD. Nothing CoD did was original to their games. Everything CoD did was taken from previous games. Loadouts, separate grenade button (which was originated by Halo, by the way), aiming down the sights...hell, most everything CoD does can be attributed to Counterstrike and the Battlefield franchise.

So in the end, Halo couldn't have stolen something from CoD when CoD wasn't even the originator to begin with.

People need to get more educated before making these stupid comments. The gaming community was doing all of these things long before CoD. People act like CoD invented online FPS's or something. Complete ignorance and idiocy is all it is.
---
Everyone said it a was a miracle when Jesus hit that grand slam in the bottom of the 9th. I just thought it was a lucky shot.