Call of Duty called and it wants its end of campaign sequence back.

#11Alternative_1Posted 11/19/2012 6:07:57 AM
How was CoD4's ending like Halo 4's? Wut?
---
tahts halo
dont worry
#12Swordsman23Posted 11/19/2012 6:10:34 AM
To be fair, that game squence was the only real thing I had a problem with. I would have much rather fought the thing in a more traditional battle or just watched the scene. Though I can understand why they did it, to make the user feel more involved, I would have rather had to experience a fight for that reward first.
#13jesterj7Posted 11/19/2012 6:15:28 AM
R4M5T4R posted...
is there anything that this game did that was original?
does anyone agree?

the real question is, is it even possible to make something original these days? because every story idea has been done to death.
---
XBL: Yoder BLz PSN: MrYoder
#14Cereal4youPosted 11/19/2012 6:21:03 AM
jesterj7 posted...
R4M5T4R posted...
does anyone agree?

the real question is, is it even possible to make something original these days? because every story idea has been done to death.

I love the episode of south park where they keep mentioning the simsons did it.

It's the same thing with gaming now, there is so many games out and if you look hard enough a game already did it.
#15LooksLikeRainPosted 11/19/2012 6:28:38 AM
Are you talking about whatever CoD had the ending where you throw the knife in the dudes eye? If so, I know what you mean. I'm a huge Halo fan, but that CoD ending was the first thing I thought of at the end of Halo 4.
---
I'd arrest you if I had handcuffs.
#16jesterj7Posted 11/19/2012 6:33:07 AM
Cereal4you posted...
jesterj7 posted...
R4M5T4R posted...
does anyone agree?

I love the episode of south park where they keep mentioning the simsons did it.

It's the same thing with gaming now, there is so many games out and if you look hard enough a game already did it.

the sad thing is that it's more than just video games. movie plots are all the same, tv - the simpsons did it, and musicians have a hard time making anything original too.

It's just more and more of the same, but I don't think that there is anything that anyone can do about it.
---
XBL: Yoder BLz PSN: MrYoder
#17SunDevil77Posted 11/19/2012 6:34:27 AM
WAIT, which game came first?!
---
Have you ever had a turkeyburger? Is that a fried turkey leg wrapped inside a burger? Because if so, then yes. Delicious.
#18WingZero0782Posted 11/19/2012 7:52:54 AM
Since when was COD the first ever FPS, did the devs go back in time and made COD before any other FPS?

All I ever see when a new FPS comes out is COD did this/that first.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#19my_name_is_EdPosted 11/19/2012 7:55:13 AM
haha! I get it!

Call of Duty Called! lol
---
Dubstep "producers": "Dude I just pushed all these buttons, what's next?"
".....I could push these two buttons AT THE SAME TIME!"
#20mike468Posted 11/19/2012 7:57:37 AM
Yeah we get to wait 2 years between game releases in the series, you suckers get it up the *** yearly. No where near as bad for us.
---
gamertag: Kabal31082