What's happening with this game right now?

#1NSTRIDENTPosted 11/19/2012 12:47:28 PM
I'm not sure if it's just myself, but I've been experiencing a MYRIAD of problems with this game the last couple of days. Here are some examples:

- Spawning without any Armor Abilities until you die

- Sprint not working when match begins

- Map power weapons suddenly changing into grenades when you try to pick them up

- Stats not updating properly. Some games aren't recorded.

- Host migrations that take FOREVER and some ending up with the game booting everyone off and restarting match from beginning

- Loadouts and armor customization all resetting to default

- Lag that just kills you, literally. Host migration initiates, game starts, enemy is suddenly behind me and assassinates me. Ghost slams into wall 20 feet ahead of me, I shoot at it, disappears only to suddenly be in front of me and splat me.

Anybody else have these things happen to them? Don't get me wrong, I love this game but it's like it goes all out to make me hate it.
---
"You grew up with actors. You learned their craft and you learned it well. But I grew up with soldiers, I learned to die a long time ago."- Lord Stark
#2SCREAMINGBEATSSPosted 11/19/2012 12:48:40 PM
No idea, been playing since day one and haven't experienced a single thing you listed, or anything for that matter. Probably just your connection.
---
Hahascream
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8391/hahascream.png
#3Wolfsangel90Posted 11/19/2012 12:48:45 PM
Nope.
#4DifferentialEquationPosted 11/19/2012 12:51:14 PM
Yeah, I've experienced all those problems.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#5reseacher2000Posted 11/19/2012 12:53:26 PM
NSTRIDENT posted...
I'm not sure if it's just myself, but I've been experiencing a MYRIAD of problems with this game the last couple of days. Here are some examples:

One time on launch day

Nope. Only after a host migration

- Map power weapons suddenly changing into grenades when you try to pick them up
Nope. Weapon icon on HUD after pick up. Lag? Glitch?

Happened to to me 1 hour ago. Games recorded idk don't use theather that much
- Host migrations that take FOREVER and some ending up with the game booting everyone off and restarting match from beginning

Host migrations just don't happen even when lagging. I know it's not me because when I play in a party it happens to everyone. That does not mean I don't lag myself

Load outs yes. armor no.

- Lag that just kills you, literally. Host migration initiates, game starts, enemy is suddenly behind me and assassinates me. Ghost slams into wall 20 feet ahead of me, I shoot at it, disappears only to suddenly be in front of me and splat me.

Lololol.
Anybody else have these things happen to them? Don't get me wrong, I love this game but it's like it goes all out to make me hate it.

---
GT:gansterchief
#6bearded_moosePosted 11/19/2012 12:53:28 PM
i've had it happen in a game or two here or there, but i always just assume someone with crap internet is the host and i leave.
---
-Every fanboy needs a troll to keep him disillusioned.
Wookie_Is_Back is my new favorite.11/9/12
#7koichiPosted 11/19/2012 12:54:11 PM
I havent had "Lag" literally kill me, but i have died to someone in a laggy game because where they were was seconds off.
---
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)
#8ArcGuardPosted 11/19/2012 1:10:05 PM
NSTRIDENT posted...

Yeeeaaaahhhhh.... Most of those just sound like you have bad internet or a bad connection.

"Lag that kills you" is just you having an interruption between you and the host. You lose connection temporarily, everyone else doesn't. The same issue with the "kicking everyone." Have you actually verified with others from that game that it did indeed kick everyone and not just you?

No idea about the power weapons turning into grenades though. You've got me on that one.
#9Plezbo_GrundlePosted 11/19/2012 1:23:40 PM
This sounds like your internet connection isn't good enough. Mine is spotty (friggin Verizon FIOS, supposed to be UNBEATABLE) and when it is going poorly I have all of these problems. I have played at work where we have the fastest business connection available and never had any problems.
#10Alex_SagePosted 11/19/2012 1:27:39 PM
Plezbo_Grundle posted...
This sounds like your internet connection isn't good enough. Mine is spotty (friggin Verizon FIOS, supposed to be UNBEATABLE) and when it is going poorly I have all of these problems. I have played at work where we have the fastest business connection available and never had any problems.

lol tell me about it. I dish out like 120 a month for the fios triple play and it still sucks. Between that and my $100 cell phone plan I'd say I'm verizons b****.
---
"I am not in danger, I am the danger." Walter White
Gamertag: Cpt of Industry