Best halo level ever. Of all time.

#31GeneralKenobi85Posted 11/19/2012 3:48:15 PM
My personal favorite is Gravemind from Halo 2. You're just waltzing around High Charity as the Covenant civil war breaks out. Sometimes I just like to watch. Other times, I just join in and murder everything. And then you have Blow Me Away at the end to cap it all off. Just a really great level.

The Ark and The Covenant are honorable mentions. Halo 3 actually did have some really good campaign levels, even if you kinda did need co-op to enjoy it as much as the first two Halo campaigns.
---
Ah, yes, the Negotiator: General Kenobi
<sneaky beeping>
#32WillmaticPosted 11/19/2012 3:48:18 PM
AgentX7k posted...
I'd have to say The Covenant (Halo 3).

- Nice mix of outdoor/indoor & weapon/vehicle battles
- Equipping AI with rocket launchers or fuel rod cannons & putting them on a mongoose
- 2 x Scarab battle.
- Epic ending cut-scene (death of Miranda Keys, Deactivating the Ark, Destruction of the Covenant, MC/Arbiter standing back to back in combat position)
- Very pretty and varying environments.

This.
#33marathonplayer1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 4:08:57 PM
343 guilty spark is the best
---
Darkportal785 killed me!
What a douche!
#34WingZero0782Posted 11/19/2012 4:11:56 PM
GeneralKenobi85 posted...
My personal favorite is Gravemind from Halo 2. You're just waltzing around High Charity as the Covenant civil war breaks out. Sometimes I just like to watch. Other times, I just join in and murder everything. And then you have Blow Me Away at the end to cap it all off. Just a really great level.

The Ark and The Covenant are honorable mentions. Halo 3 actually did have some really good campaign levels, even if you kinda did need co-op to enjoy it as much as the first two Halo campaigns.

Yeah the space station and New Mombassa were great, I think H2 went downhill after that and basically rehashed Halo CE.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#35ChokeStanPosted 11/19/2012 4:21:47 PM
WingZero0782 posted...
GeneralKenobi85 posted...

Yeah the space station and New Mombassa were great, I think H2 went downhill after that and basically rehashed Halo CE.

I don't know about that. I enjoyed the Containment or Quarantine level as the Arbiter right before the Brutes started trying to kill them.
#36GeneralKenobi85Posted 11/19/2012 4:38:42 PM
I enjoyed pretty much every level of Halo 2 aside from High Charity. And The Oracle wasn't all that great either. Both happen to be Flood levels.
---
Ah, yes, the Negotiator: General Kenobi
<sneaky beeping>
#37haloiscoolisbakPosted 11/19/2012 5:17:52 PM
SIlent Cartographer is the correct answer.

You land on an island and by the end of the level you've explored every single part of it, inside and out. It's like a god dammed movie.

Not to mention every battle is fun, from the initial landing scene to that fight back up to the surface, it's thrilling on legendary.

The plot also progresses heaps during this level, just as you play. When I was kid I couldn't believe how epic the whole thing was.
---
:|
#38chubs2000Posted 11/19/2012 5:19:35 PM
The great journey on halo 2 by far
#39Protoman_X38Posted 11/19/2012 5:27:28 PM
My favorites from each game

Halo CE: Silent Cartographer (Love all the levels though, the only real weak one is the first)
Halo 2: Outskirts/Metropolis
Halo 3: The Covenant
Halo Reach: Long Night of Solace (Thought they were all good though)
Halo 4: Reclaimer
---
567i3e7oe7klw5seksw5kjw5ejejetyjkretketkje5ykekeke,le6ulke3klke6ululeul
http://i.minus.com/ibyp8mPjN.gif
#40Sergei_DukanovPosted 11/19/2012 5:28:55 PM
assault in the control room. Reason? TANK.....Only level with the scorpion. Also the most diverse and satisfying
---
" The capacity to learn is a gift;The ability to learn is a skill;The willingness to learn is a choice."
Gamer Tag: XT356