Should I get this game? Never played a halo game before....

#11WingZero0782Posted 11/19/2012 2:26:33 PM
zerobobo posted...
they're joking.
halo 4 is a great jumping on point.
its the start of a new trilogy. the mythos and lore is kinda wacky and stupid in alot of places so dont worry too much about that.

just jump in and have some fun.

Yeah right, I'm joking, even though it's a new trilogy it helps to know the history and lore.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#12GGearX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 2:30:38 PM
zerobobo posted...
they're joking.
its the start of a new trilogy. the mythos and lore is kinda wacky and stupid in alot of places so dont worry too much about that.

Thats good to know! How long is the campaign? I heard from my friend it was like 20 hours... that's really short! But it must be good if everyone is buying it right?
---
GT: Halllelujah ( No I'm not religus I watch too much anime :P ) (O_\)
.............I'm a very shy boy ...
#13dylan1297Posted 11/19/2012 2:33:58 PM
If you want just the meat of the story there is a small terminal on the first level that tells most of the story
---
SKYRIM FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm fourteen don't hate I'm taking college classes in 9th grade
#14Red01MustangGTPosted 11/19/2012 2:34:08 PM
GGearX posted...
zerobobo posted...
they're joking.

Thats good to know! How long is the campaign? I heard from my friend it was like 20 hours... that's really short! But it must be good if everyone is buying it right?

lol what? It's more like 8 on normal, and maybe 10-12 on legendary. Few shooter games have a campaign over 10 hours, and none that I've played are 20.
---
Thermaltake Mozart TX | Corsair 1200W | AMD FX 8150 | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX | 16GB DDR3 | VisionTek 4870 | WD 640GB HDD X3 | Win 7
#15GGearX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 2:35:55 PM
Red01MustangGT posted...
GGearX posted...
zerobobo posted...
they're joking.

lol what? It's more like 8 on normal, and maybe 10-12 on legendary. Few shooter games have a campaign over 10 hours, and none that I've played are 20.

Borderlands is really long. I thought halo was about the same... or is it just another generic CoD story with aliens instead of Humans?
---
GT: Halllelujah ( No I'm not religus I watch too much anime :P ) (O_\)
.............I'm a very shy boy ...