Spartan Ops is getting interesting!

#1xstrudelPosted 11/19/2012 3:24:44 PM
...Story wise that is, wish the gameplay would change up
---
There was this one time the Turians tried to wipe out our entire race. That was fun.
#2brawl4funPosted 11/19/2012 3:25:40 PM
Yeah.

I loved how they included the Game Maps too.
---
GT: PeskyBurrito2 N7:445 I'm Batman (Yes, don't deny it)
Are you ready for Halo 4?
#3WillmaticPosted 11/19/2012 3:30:57 PM
I thought both the story and gameplay was very strong in this one, especially the 2 ragnorok missions. Seeing the 4 mantises being dropped off had me and my buddies all riled up.
#4FrOzEnFlAmE811Posted 11/19/2012 3:31:11 PM
it is so underwhelming. reusing maps... lazy
---
:u
with love, FrOzEnFlAmE811
#5ElemayowePosted 11/19/2012 3:31:29 PM
brawl4fun posted...
Yeah.

I loved how they included the Game Maps too.

This was interesting.
But also quite lazy.
#6WingZero0782Posted 11/19/2012 3:33:21 PM
The graphics seem to have taken a hit.

I thought I recognised the 3rd chapter, I liked that map in 3's mp.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#7ox0shadow0xoPosted 11/19/2012 4:26:11 PM
The mantis mission is really fun. Playing it with randoms has been lame so far because there's always one dbag that wants to kill everyone else in the mantis's while we're still fighting enemies.

Also has anyone else been getting the exact same exp for every chapter of this episode? I've gotten 5950 xp every single time.
---
360 games completed 100% retail: Armored Core 4, FF13, FF13-2, Force Unleashed 2, Halo 3, Halo Reach, Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3, The Last Remnant, SSX.
#8Slinky826Posted 11/19/2012 4:39:09 PM
ox0shadow0xo posted...
The mantis mission is really fun. Playing it with randoms has been lame so far because there's always one dbag that wants to kill everyone else in the mantis's while we're still fighting enemies.

Also has anyone else been getting the exact same exp for every chapter of this episode? I've gotten 5950 xp every single time.

Are you complaining about the exp??
---
God did not create Man in his image, for it was Man who created God in his.
#9ox0shadow0xoPosted 11/19/2012 4:42:03 PM
Slinky826 posted...
ox0shadow0xo posted...

No, I'm loving it. I'm just wondering if I'm the only one experiencing this kind of unchanging exp as in, is it intentional or a glitch. I'm tempted to go get more double xp if it's going to continue giving me a steady stream of ~6k per spartan ops no matter which of the five I pick.
---
360 games completed 100% retail: Armored Core 4, FF13, FF13-2, Force Unleashed 2, Halo 3, Halo Reach, Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3, The Last Remnant, SSX.
#10xstrudel(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 4:44:42 PM
ox0shadow0xo posted...
Slinky826 posted...
ox0shadow0xo posted...

No, I'm loving it. I'm just wondering if I'm the only one experiencing this kind of unchanging exp as in, is it intentional or a glitch. I'm tempted to go get more double xp if it's going to continue giving me a steady stream of ~6k per spartan ops no matter which of the five I pick.

I believe it depends on how long you take, and if you get 15 or more kills, 5950 is the max you can get in a singly SpOps mission
---
There was this one time the Turians tried to wipe out our entire race. That was fun.