Enemy team: Teamshoots, helps each other out to maintain map control.

#11CyanocittaPosted 11/19/2012 4:57:21 PM
Elprede007 posted...
Cyanocitta posted...
Then don't ride the mongoose, little braggart.

Who pissed in your wheaties?

Maybe you did, while you were driving your warthog solo getting frenzy kill streaks and simultaneously shooting out the passenger side with your light rifle {IMPRINT} getting that triple kill against the dmr users. No one likes a gab-about, especially when they are more so "story-tellers."
#12yomamma297(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 5:07:54 PM
Like I literally just scored 555 points in oddball. Got a Magic Hands, Smooth Moves and Killing Frenzy.

I lost.
---
Go Dolphins, Heat and Marlins!
GT: shock297
#13Strakadh_OFPosted 11/19/2012 5:26:04 PM
Cyanocitta posted...
Elprede007 posted...
Cyanocitta posted...
Then don't ride the mongoose, little braggart.

Who pissed in your wheaties?

Maybe you did, while you were driving your warthog solo getting frenzy kill streaks and simultaneously shooting out the passenger side with your light rifle {IMPRINT} getting that triple kill against the dmr users. No one likes a gab-about, especially when they are more so "story-tellers."

I hate getting stuck with nothing other than my DMR (NOBLE) and my Boltshot (BK). Its so hard to get 5 hits on people with my DMR (NOBLE) and if I try to get where I can camp a confined space with my Boltshot (BK) I have nothing to take me there but a mongoose and then I get teamshot by a combination of Lightrifle (IMPRINT) DMR (NOBLE) and BKR (ARCTIC).
---
GT: The Trill Texan