I sold my twinky for 100 bucks on ebay..... now I can finally get my fotus armor

#1GGearXPosted 11/19/2012 5:11:57 PM
Feelsgoodman.jpg
---
GT: Halllelujah ( No I'm not religus I watch too much anime :P ) (O_\)
.............I'm a very shy boy ...
#2my_name_is_EdPosted 11/19/2012 5:29:04 PM
I never understood Twinkies. I eat more junk food than one should, but whenever I ate a twinky I got this feeling that nothing in the twinky came from the earth by any extension. and I felt like I would gain 20 lbs from one of them.
---
Dubstep "producers": "Dude I just pushed all these buttons, what's next?"
".....I could push these two buttons AT THE SAME TIME!"
#312345sniperz123Posted 11/19/2012 5:31:09 PM
Save it for years, they could be worth thousands.

Since it's a consumable item, inevitably there will be only one. Like the highlander of twinkies.
---
"It was plenty warm and I was farting continuously under the sheet, creating a kind of greenhouse effect." -Dwight
#4GGearX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 5:32:08 PM
my_name_is_Ed posted...
I never understood Twinkies. I eat more junk food than one should, but whenever I ate a twinky I got this feeling that nothing in the twinky came from the earth by any extension. and I felt like I would gain 20 lbs from one of them.

Well I just bought a bunch because people are going crazy for them. And yeah... they are nasty..
---
#5jintarmanPosted 11/19/2012 5:32:58 PM
*cough* they still make twinkies in Canada *cough*
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#6GGearX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 5:33:46 PM
12345sniperz123 posted...
Save it for years, they could be worth thousands.

Since it's a consumable item, inevitably there will be only one. Like the highlander of twinkies.

Imagine...... 1 twinkey left....I have it in my hands...... and eat it on national television...
---
#7SahdukPosted 11/19/2012 5:34:33 PM
There can only be one, like in that movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.
#8GGearX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 5:36:21 PM
Sahduk posted...
There can only be one, like in that movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

What movie is that? The one?
---
#9SahdukPosted 11/19/2012 5:37:10 PM
the one with the jet li guy killing himself to get stronger
#10jenovaPosted 11/19/2012 5:38:32 PM
GGearX posted...
Sahduk posted...

What movie is that? The one?

Highlander.

Kids these days...
---
Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh; fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding a simple ending without DLC...