This week's Spartan Ops was amazing

#21Demigod_Tyek(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 6:25:43 PM
Protoman_X38 posted...
Demigod_Tyek posted...

I've heard what I said numerous times over the last several months... that season one (episodes 1-10) would be free with the purchase of the game. And then any other future episodes released would cost.

I'm sorry but Gamefaqs is not a credible sight.

... Only I didn't get it from Gamefaqs...

Frank O'Connor said it himself in an interview, something in regards to "Spartan Ops is included with the purchase of the game, at least for the first season.". And no I am not going to look that up for you. Look it up yourself. Whether you believe me or you don't, but I know why I've only been hearing for, oh, say the past 4 months easily.
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Tyek
#22WingZero0782Posted 11/19/2012 6:27:47 PM
Demigod_Tyek posted...
Protoman_X38 posted...
Demigod_Tyek posted...

I've heard what I said numerous times over the last several months... that season one (episodes 1-10) would be free with the purchase of the game. And then any other future episodes released would cost.

Frank O'Connor said it himself in an interview, something in regards to "Spartan Ops is included with the purchase of the game, at least for the first season.". And no I am not going to look that up for you. Look it up yourself. Whether you believe me or you don't, but I know why I've only been hearing for, oh, say the past 4 months easily.

I remember hearing about this before Halo 4 was released, hopefully it means they'll do a better job if we have to pay for it.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#23Protoman_X38Posted 11/19/2012 6:38:18 PM
WingZero0782 posted...
Demigod_Tyek posted...
Protoman_X38 posted...
Demigod_Tyek posted...

I remember hearing about this before Halo 4 was released, hopefully it means they'll do a better job if we have to pay for it.

Yeah I would not buy it if they don't plan on adding new maps. The added cutscenes are nice, but I could just watch those on youtube.
---
567i3e7oe7klw5seksw5kjw5ejejetyjkretketkje5ykekeke,le6ulke3klke6ululeul
http://i.minus.com/ibyp8mPjN.gif
#24PiratPosted 11/19/2012 11:41:57 PM
lol you seriously think that this episode was amazing?
sorry but you clearly can see that 343 is running out of ideas. all 5 level are just one big unfair mass enemy mess.
#25Nezu ChizaPosted 11/20/2012 12:19:57 AM
I absolutely LOVE the 4th mission this week what with all the elites, hunters, and vehicles to destroy. The only dark spot was one game where one of the players spent the entire match running over his teammates and blowing up the Mantises. Ended up taking about 3 times as long to finish because of the constant charged Plasma Pistol - Grenade he did, or getting into a Mantis and shooting at the others while we tried to actually finish.
---
"I can't believe how childish you are, both in attitude AND breast size!" - Kusanagi to Momiji, _Blue Seed_
#26pblimp360Posted 11/20/2012 12:22:51 AM
Pirat posted...
lol you seriously think that this episode was amazing?
sorry but you clearly can see that 343 is running out of ideas. all 5 level are just one big unfair mass enemy mess.

Look at this guy. Go sit down.
---
#Halo 4