SP unlocks

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. SP unlocks

User Info: 12345sniperz123

12345sniperz123
4 years ago#1
Do you continuously gain SP from leveling up after you unlock everything?
If yes, would that mean there is another use for them in future updates or more unlocks?
Should I save them then?

Find out next time on Dragonball Z.
"It was plenty warm and I was farting continuously under the sheet, creating a kind of greenhouse effect." -Dwight

User Info: rincewind1990

rincewind1990
4 years ago#2
You get them up to level 50 by which time you will have enough to buy everything (some levels give you 2 instead of 1 Sp). After that you don't get any more.

User Info: 12345sniperz123

12345sniperz123
4 years ago#3
rincewind1990 posted...
You get them up to level 50 by which time you will have enough to buy everything (some levels give you 2 instead of 1 Sp). After that you don't get any more.

Ah ok, I just saw a video where a guy was past 50 with lots of SP, he must have just not bothered to unlock everything.
"It was plenty warm and I was farting continuously under the sheet, creating a kind of greenhouse effect." -Dwight

User Info: BansheeNTDmode

BansheeNTDmode
4 years ago#4
12345sniperz123 posted...
rincewind1990 posted...

Ah ok, I just saw a video where a guy was past 50 with lots of SP, he must have just not bothered to unlock everything.

I think its 82sp if you don't use any up to 50. Any more than that is called modding..

User Info: ox0shadow0xo

ox0shadow0xo
4 years ago#5
Yeah, we get 52 total sp which is just barely enough to unlock everything by SR50.
360 games completed 100% retail: Armored Core 4, FF13, FF13-2, Force Unleashed 2, Halo 3, Halo Reach, Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3, The Last Remnant, SSX.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. SP unlocks

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived