What kind of kills give you the most satisfaction?

#61BigPappy09Posted 11/19/2012 11:39:16 PM
A well-placed sticky detonator kill. Nothing more satisfying than planting a grenade and watching someone walk over the booby trap.
#62CyanocittaPosted 11/20/2012 12:01:26 AM
The moment you realize someone is coming up behind you, while you're in a bad situation (shields down, reloading, or no where to hide for example), and you manage to somehow jump out of their view and can re-find them first to get the kill.
#63iRawrHardcorePosted 11/20/2012 12:11:14 AM
Assassinations.

Because shattered spine.
#64EklundzPosted 11/20/2012 12:15:14 AM
Any binary rifle kill, just feels so clean and over powered.

It's even better if I'm cloaked at the same time, sitting behind a rock or something sneaky.
---
Dark Souls ruined gaming
#65Who_ate_the_piePosted 11/20/2012 12:19:45 AM
iRawrHardcore posted...
Assassinations.

Because shattered spine.

---
I don't care.
#66JcarvyPosted 11/20/2012 12:27:02 AM
Most satisfying for me is the ballsassination. You uppercut them into the air with the ball and they disintegrate.
#67JRS511(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 12:39:48 AM
BigPappy09 posted...
A well-placed sticky detonator kill. Nothing more satisfying than planting a grenade and watching someone walk over the booby trap.

I have been using that lately. Got some good kills with it. I like to shoot the bomb on the ground, then have my hologram walk over it and wait for someone to try to melee my hologram and then detonate. Good times.
---
"Obviously you're not a golfer"
#68TheBoxNinja72Posted 11/20/2012 1:09:25 AM
assassination / air-sassinations on one of my hologram classes for the holo-bagging

or when i curb-stomp enemys with the mantis, then Robo-bag them =D
---
I don't even think I can credit this topic with an attempt at trolling. I'm pretty sure he just s*** all over the keyboard and then hit "Post."
#69TheBoxNinja72Posted 11/20/2012 1:12:10 AM
JRS511 posted...
BigPappy09 posted...

I have been using that lately. Got some good kills with it. I like to shoot the bomb on the ground, then have my hologram walk over it and wait for someone to try to melee my hologram and then detonate. Good times.

ive gotta find the game, but my roommate and i split screen, and i shoot her in the back with the detonater, she runs into battle against a couple enemys, damages them, and as she dies, i click the button for the kill. (sometimes even befor she dies i kill them) avengers, protecters, killjoys, all sorts of fun medals when you have a *suicide spartan*
---
I don't even think I can credit this topic with an attempt at trolling. I'm pretty sure he just s*** all over the keyboard and then hit "Post."
#70JRS511(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 1:15:51 AM
TheBoxNinja72 posted...
JRS511 posted...
BigPappy09 posted...

ive gotta find the game, but my roommate and i split screen, and i shoot her in the back with the detonater, she runs into battle against a couple enemys, damages them, and as she dies, i click the button for the kill. (sometimes even befor she dies i kill them) avengers, protecters, killjoys, all sorts of fun medals when you have a *suicide spartan*

Haha I have got to try that next time I play.
---
"Obviously you're not a golfer"