Is it possible that people are cheating?

#21GimmedollarPosted 11/19/2012 7:58:25 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#22demollyonPosted 11/19/2012 7:58:32 PM
yomamma297 posted...
Killean_Nuggets posted...
Duwstai posted...
Some people are just better than you

Of course, I don't deny that. But this was different, it was like supernatural. I mean literally instantly putting the reticle over people's heads and they were dead. Similar to an aimbot.

You mean he didn't have the hand-eye coordination of a stone? Wow guess he must have cheated

I'm merely bringing up the possibility that people may be cheating, why are you so hostile?

I've watched quite a bit of MLG and even those guys don't react as fast as this, I'm just saying that it didn't seem normal.

TC killean is a known troll to this board. Pay no attention to him
#23And2foshoPosted 11/19/2012 7:59:09 PM
tarzanmx posted...
DifferentialEquation posted...
I think some company makes a mouse for the 360, it's possible he was using one of those.

It could be this... There's a special keyboard and mouse for the 360, which would make it possible to aim faster with proper coordination.

you don't even need that "special" keyboard and mouse. you can use a regular set if you're smart enough
---
Indianapolis Colts - Season Record 6-3
Next Game: New England Patriots GT: BuddyHudsy
#24someguy28898Posted 11/19/2012 7:59:25 PM
Post the theater video so we can judge.
#25DuwstaiPosted 11/19/2012 8:00:13 PM
Duwstai posted...
Some people are just better than you

Of course, I don't deny that. But this was different, it was like supernatural. I mean literally instantly putting the reticle over people's heads and they were dead. Similar to an aimbot.

You would be surprised how good some people are.

Back when Halo 2 was big I was actually pretty damn good.

Played with my neighbors and they thought I was cheating. I had to go over to their house, sit next to them and show them, and they still thought I was cheating because of how fast and accurate I was.

And these were people that played on xbox live, so its not like they never saw good players before.

When you havent played against people that good before, it could look like cheating. Just because someone is really fast and accurate doesnt mean they are cheating.

Also, pro gameplays dont look that impressive because they are playing other pros. So they have to play more conservatively and really focus on team work. Watch them go wild in a gameplay against a bunch of mediocre players and thats when you start seeing the crazy shots and amazing hand eye coordination.
---
balls
#26MikulekeePosted 11/19/2012 8:00:34 PM
TC killean is a known troll to this board. Pay no attention to him

this
---
Mikulekee - dynamic
Korra is my waifu. http://i.imgur.com/ncUxV.gif
#27Strav23Posted 11/19/2012 8:00:45 PM
You can always go to theater and take a look at how he played that should answer your question
#28Killean_NuggetsPosted 11/19/2012 8:01:13 PM

TC, killean is known to be one of the better players on this board. Us baddies don't like him.

What you really mean.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#29yomamma297(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 8:04:27 PM
Yeah I'll take a look in theater. Honestly it's not a big deal, I've just never seen anybody pull off headshots like that. For those that actually posted helpful responses, thank you.
---
Go Dolphins, Heat and Marlins!
GT: shock297
#30lderivedxPosted 11/19/2012 8:05:52 PM
What was the final score and what was his score?

---
Also, we've already established that your amazing high skill 37 firmly establishes you as bad at Halo. - The Beanster
GT: i derive dx