Finally got my copy yesterday

#1LOLfelinesPosted 11/19/2012 6:51:49 PM
Pre ordered and purchased off the net to save $20, It has been the longest 2 weeks of my life, never again.
After not playing a Halo for about a year I fired up big team battle and came first with a 30 kill - 9 death ratio coming first overall, I was pleased with myself and am in love with this game, the graphics and gunplay are just perfect. 343 did a brilliant job.

p.s Cortana is strangely turning me on
---
breast milk
#2dadkwasherePosted 11/19/2012 6:54:14 PM
Remember to play campaign on legendary to gey unlocks and get most of the achievments out of the way. Spartan ops is a good way to level up early on, eas ily giving 3000 points on heroic
---
You need to find a more political solution.
Nhhrm. Tasty...LIQUID!!!...hmmm tasty.
#3GGearXPosted 11/19/2012 6:55:31 PM
Your sig.... is arousing?
---
GT: Halllelujah ( No I'm not religus I watch too much anime :P ) (O_\)
.............I'm a very shy boy ...
#4WingZero0782Posted 11/19/2012 6:59:57 PM
LOLfelines posted...
Pre ordered and purchased off the net to save $20, It has been the longest 2 weeks of my life, never again.
After not playing a Halo for about a year I fired up big team battle and came first with a 30 kill - 9 death ratio coming first overall, I was pleased with myself and am in love with this game, the graphics and gunplay are just perfect. 343 did a brilliant job.

Check out her Motion Capture Actress.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#5LOLfelines(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 7:01:42 PM
WingZero0782 posted...
LOLfelines posted...

Check out her Motion Capture Actress.

that thing on her nose is ruining it for me
---
breast milk
#6Killean_NuggetsPosted 11/19/2012 7:03:01 PM
The game is far from perfect.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp