Finally got my copy yesterday

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Finally got my copy yesterday

User Info: LOLfelines

LOLfelines
4 years ago#1
Pre ordered and purchased off the net to save $20, It has been the longest 2 weeks of my life, never again.
After not playing a Halo for about a year I fired up big team battle and came first with a 30 kill - 9 death ratio coming first overall, I was pleased with myself and am in love with this game, the graphics and gunplay are just perfect. 343 did a brilliant job.

p.s Cortana is strangely turning me on
breast milk

User Info: dadkwashere

dadkwashere
4 years ago#2
Remember to play campaign on legendary to gey unlocks and get most of the achievments out of the way. Spartan ops is a good way to level up early on, eas ily giving 3000 points on heroic
You need to find a more political solution.
Nhhrm. Tasty...LIQUID!!!...hmmm tasty.

User Info: GGearX

GGearX
4 years ago#3
Your sig.... is arousing?
GT: Halllelujah ( No I'm not religus I watch too much anime :P ) (O_\)
.............I'm a very shy boy ...

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
4 years ago#4
LOLfelines posted...
Pre ordered and purchased off the net to save $20, It has been the longest 2 weeks of my life, never again.
After not playing a Halo for about a year I fired up big team battle and came first with a 30 kill - 9 death ratio coming first overall, I was pleased with myself and am in love with this game, the graphics and gunplay are just perfect. 343 did a brilliant job.

Check out her Motion Capture Actress.
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.

User Info: LOLfelines

LOLfelines
4 years ago#5
WingZero0782 posted...
LOLfelines posted...

Check out her Motion Capture Actress.

that thing on her nose is ruining it for me
breast milk

User Info: Killean_Nuggets

Killean_Nuggets
4 years ago#6
The game is far from perfect.
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Finally got my copy yesterday

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived