XP cap and level cap?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. XP cap and level cap?

User Info: sonofkorol

sonofkorol
4 years ago#1
When are they getting lifted? Any word? I feel like I should've hit the XP cap hours ago but I'm still going strong. 0.o
>X< Leader of The Dream Team >X<
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."

sonofkorol
4 years ago#2
bump
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."

User Info: someguy28898

someguy28898
4 years ago#3
The level cap is 130 I think, if you have all the specializations. 70 if you only have the two. I think tomorrow everyone gets the last of the specializations. I don't think there are any plans to boost the level cap beyond 130. They'd have to come up with new specializations.

sonofkorol
4 years ago#4
0.o So is the XP cap gone?

User Info: tarzanmx

tarzanmx
4 years ago#5
No, it's there, but reports of it have been varied. Some people seem to hit it at 70k, but I've heard others say it's somewhere in the 120-140s.
Rarity is best Pony. Yes, I'm a Brony. No, I'm not gonna try to get you to watch the show or dislike you if you don't. People can like different things.

User Info: TheCongo

TheCongo
4 years ago#6
If you hit the XP cap just change your clocks to +12 or the highest one and it will go away.

User Info: Nezu Chiza

Nezu Chiza
4 years ago#7
The xp cap doesn't "go away" when you set your time forward, all you're doing is using up the next days xp.
"I can't believe how childish you are, both in attitude AND breast size!" - Kusanagi to Momiji, _Blue Seed_

sonofkorol
4 years ago#8
Still haven't hit it. 0.o
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. XP cap and level cap?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived