Just finished Legendary Solo campaign...

#11tarzanmxPosted 11/19/2012 6:50:25 PM
mattman0101 posted...
I met a few tough parts on my Legendary solo play through that were a breeze on Heroic. The hardest part IMO is flying the Broadsword, but only because I was impatient and jammed the thrust the whole way through. Maybe its just my age/experience, but I swore Halo CE and Halo 2 were wayyyyy harder on Legendary than the past few Halo's.

You're not quite imagining it...
Some of the things that could outright kill you (The Beam Rifle comes to mind) seem to have started getting easier on ODST (Strange, considering that's the one game where you're a regular human).
---
Rarity is best Pony. Yes, I'm a Brony. No, I'm not gonna try to get you to watch the show or dislike you if you don't. People can like different things.
#12TheCongo(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 6:52:38 PM
My run consisted of skipping fights which weren't need to fight for. Sort of like a speed run in a way.

Some parts were torturous for me. Like the beggining of Composer, and certain bits which needed a bit of luck to get through.

I think it was the fact that I did not enjoy it at all, I never really do high difficulty stuff. So this was a shock.
#13tarzanmxPosted 11/19/2012 7:07:14 PM
TheCongo posted...
My run consisted of skipping fights which weren't need to fight for. Sort of like a speed run in a way.

Some parts were torturous for me. Like the beggining of Composer, and certain bits which needed a bit of luck to get through.

I think it was the fact that I did not enjoy it at all, I never really do high difficulty stuff. So this was a shock.

Oh, I'll know. That part on Shutdown on Legendary when you can take a Banshee? It took me a ton of tries, but I managed to skip everything in that part thatnk to the fact an Elite in the very last group of enemies you encounter missed me with the Fuel Rod Gun.
---
Rarity is best Pony. Yes, I'm a Brony. No, I'm not gonna try to get you to watch the show or dislike you if you don't. People can like different things.
#14Killean_NuggetsPosted 11/19/2012 7:08:18 PM

douchebaggy in here

Try and be nice when posting on my board.

K, thx, bye,
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#15ultimatevysePosted 11/19/2012 7:31:46 PM
mattman0101 posted...
Maybe its just my age/experience, but I swore Halo CE and Halo 2 were wayyyyy harder on Legendary than the past few Halo's.

I know what you mean. I found CE hardest, followed by 3 and then 2. Reach was easier than all three and I found 4 easier still. Maybe it's just me.