Plasma Grenade vs. Frag Grenade vs. Pulse Grenade FAQs

#11XImperialDragonPosted 11/19/2012 9:48:35 PM
It takes 5 plasmas to destroy a Mantis? I've destroyed several fresh ones in 3, but that's with the Explosives perk. Does that upgrade make THAT much of a difference? Would you be willing to test this information?
---
Sony bought Konami and will release a DDR game for the Nintendo DS. In this game, you set your DS on the floor and stomp on it till it no longer functions.
#12Kage-No_KazePosted 11/19/2012 9:51:44 PM
I've personally tested it the past few times I played and it doesn't fire as fast as I can pull the trigger. I was getting a shot approx every 2-3 trigger pulls.

Also no plans to do any power weapon testing?
#13DuwstaiPosted 11/19/2012 9:55:31 PM(edited)
There were variances, and 4 seconds reflects the average. People understand 4 seconds better than "It took 3.91 seconds, and then another time it took 3.97 seconds".

Thats not a test, Dubai. Its you arguing in angry desperation and posting a senseless youtube link, and it's being done not in the name of information or helping others but because you want to throw yourself a little party in your head and yank your dick to the thought that you're right.

Go do a test, prove me wrong. Right now you're typing words, but they have no substance at all.

What were the variances on your other kill times?

I think youre making things up because its extremely clear, as you can see in the youtube link you ignored.

I have no idea how you think the Carbine doesnt have a set rate of fire. It boggles my mind.

It doesnt even fire that fast. Go play any game that actually has weapons that fire as fast as you pull the trigger, HUGE difference.

And again, how did you come to the conclusion that the Carbine has no set rate of fire? What is your evidence?
---
balls
#14zeroboboPosted 11/19/2012 9:55:29 PM
ITT: Sterlingfox tries to provide useful information to people and Duwstai gets butthurt about another thread entirely and tries to derail this one? lol?
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#15DuwstaiPosted 11/19/2012 9:55:52 PM
ITT: Sterlingfox tries to provide useful information to people and Duwstai gets butthurt about another thread entirely and tries to derail this one? lol?

His information is false, he isnt helping anyone, only hurting them by giving them misinformation.
---
balls
#16zeroboboPosted 11/19/2012 9:59:29 PM
Duwstai posted...

His information is false, he isnt helping anyone, only hurting them by giving them misinformation.

in THIS THREAD, what information is he incorrect about? he's talking about the 3 different type of grenades. NOT THE CARBINE.
if information he posted in his carbine FAQ thread was wrong, POST IN THAT ONE.

do i really have to spell this out for you? really....?
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#17DuwstaiPosted 11/19/2012 10:08:46 PM
Duwstai posted...

in THIS THREAD, what information is he incorrect about? he's talking about the 3 different type of grenades. NOT THE CARBINE.

If he is giving out incorrect information, and is unwilling to admit it, ALL his research is in question and should not be taken on faith.

That is why I posted in this topic. Shouldnt be too hard to understand. Guess not.
---
balls
#18SterlingFox(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 10:28:10 PM
Duwstai posted...
There were variances, and 4 seconds reflects the average. People understand 4 seconds better than "It took 3.91 seconds, and then another time it took 3.97 seconds".

Thats not a test, Dubai. Its you arguing in angry desperation and posting a senseless youtube link, and it's being done not in the name of information or helping others but because you want to throw yourself a little party in your head and yank your dick to the thought that you're right.

Go do a test, prove me wrong. Right now you're typing words, but they have no substance at all.

What were the variances on your other kill times?

I think youre making things up because its extremely clear, as you can see in the youtube link you ignored.

I have no idea how you think the Carbine doesnt have a set rate of fire. It boggles my mind.

It doesnt even fire that fast. Go play any game that actually has weapons that fire as fast as you pull the trigger, HUGE difference.

And again, how did you come to the conclusion that the Carbine has no set rate of fire? What is your evidence?

I tested it, and came to the conclusion that pulling the trigger fired the weapon. You're asking for a dozen variances for kill times that I did a week ago. They have been averaged for convenience and discarded. If you'd like to see them again, go to forge and make your own. As I am constantly encouraging you to do, get your ass to forge and do something rather than whining angrily about how somebody else actually put in effort.

How did you come to the conclusion that I'm wrong, other than by being an angry gamefaqs board member who must be right 100% of the time? This is a real question, unlike everything you're pretending to ask. So I will explain it to you as best as I can percieve it.

Your reasoning is as follows:
You said something incorrect, I corrected you and I gave you evidence for why you're wrong. And that is why you're right? Because you must be because **** reason and logic and lalalalalalal-can'thearyou-lalalalalalala? Give me something concrete. I am willing to concede that I am wrong if you can only do that for me. Instead you post a link to a video that's not even of the same game and think it means something.

The reality of the situation is that I'm right, and you just can't stand it. You think I'm the one who's wrong because nyeh nyeh nyeh no reason. I asked you for proof, and you cannot give it to me so you're demanding that I gave you proof. I did that, and since you still cannot give me proof and since I didn't give you proof that you can intelligently argue against, you're demanding that I give more proof instead and secretly hoping that it's less solid this time. That's whats going on. You are desperate and struggling, but because you're an angry gamefaqs troll you MUST be right therefore you will not concede that you're wrong even when proven.

I'm offering you a chance to prove me wrong, and if you do then I will accept it and even give you credit for it. If you can't do that then go find somebody else to bother with your laziness and persistently angry attitude.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
#19SterlingFox(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 10:34:50 PM(edited)
Duwstai posted...
Duwstai posted...

If he is giving out incorrect information, and is unwilling to admit it, ALL his research is in question and should not be taken on faith.

That is why I posted in this topic. Shouldnt be too hard to understand. Guess not.

I am willing to admit that I was wrong if you can show me that I was. Its something I am saying constantly to you. I even explained how you can prove me wrong when you posted that you weren't sure how. I am giving you everything you need to make a plausible argument against me if you need to, and instead of taking it you're sitting on your ass eating doritos and demanding that you shouldn't need to do anything, it should be handed to you.
You're falling back on trying to get me to provide you with research and more and more proof, despite not having any of your own.

I posted the information and explained how i found it. Its your move to prove it wrong. Do something. Get off your ass and stop complaining lazily about how other people have more perogative than you do.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
#20NightTerrorX99Posted 11/19/2012 10:34:58 PM
Duwstai posted...
Duwstai posted...

This is what is wrong with the world.
Or rather just the internet in general.
---
Pokemon White FC: 3998 2670 7555