Plasma Grenade vs. Frag Grenade vs. Pulse Grenade FAQs

#101HELZEROPosted 11/20/2012 2:10:33 AM(edited)
Yay we reached 100 responses. Keep it comin haters. Congrats SterlingFox!
#102Strakadh_OFPosted 11/20/2012 2:16:12 AM
HELZERO posted...

Someone get this guy an honorary mention stat!

Hes obviously dying to latch onto someone he thinks is popular for recognition....on a game forum hahaha.

Also, why did you edit that short unimportant post? Its obvious you want to felch him.
---
GT: The Trill Texan
#103DuwstaiPosted 11/20/2012 2:16:20 AM

Man could you possibly get any farther up this guys ass?

What are you his secret admirer?
---
balls
#104HELZEROPosted 11/20/2012 2:19:59 AM
Strakadh_OF posted...
HELZERO posted...

Someone get this guy an honorary mention stat!

Hes obviously dying to latch onto someone he thinks is popular for recognition....on a game forum hahaha.

Also, why did you edit that short unimportant post? Its obvious you want to felch him.

Hey D guy. I see you. Peek a boo :)
#105HELZEROPosted 11/20/2012 2:30:50 AM
How does it feel knowing that SterlingFox is probably working on his next FAQ as we speak and youre busy getting yourself added to ppls ignore list. Must feel really good I bet :)

Im goin to be up all night, hope you have a response :)
#106DuwstaiPosted 11/20/2012 2:43:19 AM
Man, this guy is really creeping me out.
---
balls
#107dragonkyn20Posted 11/20/2012 3:15:04 AM(edited)
I was going to say something different, but this entire thread has turned into nothing more than TC swinging his ego around and refusing to actually double check his crap.

How hard is it to simply offer up your own evidence? And don't give me that crap about 'Oh, I deleted/lost it, but I'm still right'. If you had the time to go through all of that, than you can do it again and show it to people who ask.

Oh, and HELZERO? Riding on the TC's horndog isn't going to get you in bed with him any sooner, so quit while you're ahead.
---
PSN and gamertag: dragonkyn20
I love it so much, it's now my universal alias.
#108Zedymieon77Posted 11/20/2012 4:37:02 AM
So, since this is no longer about the carbine, let's talk about the Thruster Pack.
#109RayzerTagPosted 11/20/2012 5:15:55 AM
ohheyguyswhatsgoingoninthisthreadTRAINWRECK.gif
---
#teambrad
http://i.minus.com/iAXtLWueScaM0.gif
#110N3xtG3nGam3rPosted 11/20/2012 5:44:07 AM
TC is wrong about the carbines fire rate.

Which is funny this came up today of all days, because I was just playing spops, n was using it.

It does fire as fast as you pull the trigger...up until it hits it's maximum fire rate. I took my index finger and mashed it back and forth on the trigger (which in borderlands 2 I could probably shoot a 10 round clip in about a second), and no matter how fast I hit the trigger, there was a certain point it wouldn't shoot any faster.

Instead of everyone arguing about wether something is true or not and who should test it, don't you think for your own good, that you, yourself should just do it, so that way YOU, YOURSELF actually knows the truth, instead of taking some idiotic gamefaqs users word for it?

I wouldn't believe what someone posted n said they ate for breakfast-n they would have no reason to lie about that...but people on here actually would.
---
ASUS p8h61-M (Rev 3.0) | Intel CORE i3 | 4GB DDr3 | 500GB HDD | 600w PSU | nVidia EVGA GTX 470 1.2GB GDDr5