Plasma Grenade vs. Frag Grenade vs. Pulse Grenade FAQs

#121RanmaRanmaPosted 11/20/2012 10:36:33 AM
I'm convinced the Magnum beats all primary precision weapons up close, can you test Magnum vs. DMR / BR please?
---
http://animerecap.blogspot.com/
#122Urdnot_RuntPosted 11/20/2012 10:54:48 AM(edited)
I can't BELIEVE there was this huge deal about the carbine's ROF.

I pulled the trigger 7 times. It shot 5 times. It has a capped ROF.

It literally BLOWS MY MIND that there was a a big debate in this thread as well as an ongoing debate about it on this board on this issue. There are games like Mass Effect with semi auto guns where you can shoot much faster. The carbine's ROF is fixed.

The only way you can not know this is if you're unable to reach the carbine's max ROF, making it seem like it goes as fast as you pull the trigger, which is hard to believe in and of itself.

The ROF is fixed. There is no argument, here. Seriously.
#123Urdnot_RuntPosted 11/20/2012 10:49:54 AM
weride2die posted...
What exactly is considered a fire rate? If you can fire a weapon as fast as pulling the trigger, does it have a fire rate? Or is it considered an unfixed fire rate?

Fire rate is the maximum amount of shots it can put out in a period of time, usually measured in seconds.

If you can fire a gun as fast as you can pull the trigger it's considered a non-fixed fire rate(even though there is usually a limit that's faster than a person can go to combat rapid-fire controllers)

A gun like the carbhine has a fixed fire rate which is somewhere around 4.5 shots per second.
#124ValzacardXPosted 11/20/2012 10:52:04 AM

It literally BLOWS MY MIND that there was a a big debate in this thread and an ongoing debate about it on this board on this issue.

Tell me about it. I came in to read the info, and saw the debate go from 50 post, to 122 coming back to the board today. I might go back and read to see if it's resolved.

Got to watch out for the internet ego wangs that get swung around here.
---
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement
#125Urdnot_RuntPosted 11/20/2012 10:57:08 AM
ValzacardX posted...

It literally BLOWS MY MIND that there was a a big debate in this thread and an ongoing debate about it on this board on this issue.

Tell me about it. I came in to read the info, and saw the debate go from 50 post, to 122 coming back to the board today. I might go back and read to see if it's resolved.

Got to watch out for the internet ego wangs that get swung around here.

Your sig is ringing pretty true
#126DuwstaiPosted 11/20/2012 1:37:53 PM
You know, I appreciate the testing done and the amount of time put into these topics, as well as the topics in general.

but whenever someone tries to help out and correct a mistake you just refuse to listen.

Its obvious the carbine has a fire rate cap, the reason is because when you fire as fast as you can the shots are all an equal amount of time apart. If it fired as fast as you pulled the trigger there would be slight variances in between shots.

You did the same thing to me when I tried to tell you that the carbine is actually 2x, not 3x zoom.

You continued arguing, citing your testing, assuming yourself infallible, instead of just comparing it to the BRs and DMRs zoom and seeing that clearly, its zoom is the same as the BR, hell, your incessant refusal to admit your mistake actually had someone come in the topic and call me a troll because you were so sure of yourself.

And really, coming in here and saying you tested something and showing just the results is no different from someone coming in here and saying that result is wrong. Neither really show proof outside of the author's/commenter's word. Saying "but I tested it!" isn't proof.

Yeah, this seems to be TC's modus operandi.

Post a topic with faulty information. Attack anyone who tries to point out said mistakes. Wont accept being wrong under any circumstances (for that would destroy his frail internet ego), and in general just acts like a pompous ass. His little boyfriends then come out of the woodwork to back him up and call anyone who disagrees a troll.

Looks like finally, after 100 posts, the normal people have discovered this topic and realized how ridiculous it was.
---
balls
#127Seto_RyuPosted 11/20/2012 1:47:37 PM
Lot of lazy whiners in this topic. I just wanted a discussion about grenades. I had hope when I saw a 3 page topic. Just bickering is all I've found. Unless you do scattershot vs shotgun or start looking into perks, I'm not sure what is next.
#128builder111Posted 11/20/2012 2:15:12 PM
your FAQS are appreciated, don't listen to the haters
#129BigRobb2389Posted 11/20/2012 2:56:47 PM
TheBoxNinja72 posted...
i love how people are STILL complaining, yet the TC said he was wrong. you guys may not have been trolling *originally*, but the fact is that YOU are all STILL carrying on about it after he said thanks and that he would fix it. so you are now trolls because you keep posting on here thtat he was wrong and bla bla bla.

oh, and to mr.3x zoom guy. its not 2x -.- its 3x, and even if its not exactly 3, its much more than 2x. so for all that it matters, (since its much much closer to 3 than 2) ill accept it being a *3x zoom* rather than "oh, its like a 2.7x zoom". lol

and for that, whats it matter? maybe 2x/3x in covenent measuments is a differnt distance? lol. (this is just poking fun at the whole thing, not a serious part of this comment)

yoiure wrong

the carbine has the widest field of vision when zoomed and maybe thats what is throwing people off, but its still 2x zoom. It always has been 2x zoom.

I mean, this stuff isn't even a matter of opinion. The fact that the arguments have gone on this long is nothing but stubbornness. Or some very committed trolls.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/BigRobb/
#130Strakadh_OFPosted 11/21/2012 1:07:00 PM
BigRobb2389 posted...
TheBoxNinja72 posted...
i love how people are STILL complaining, yet the TC said he was wrong. you guys may not have been trolling *originally*, but the fact is that YOU are all STILL carrying on about it after he said thanks and that he would fix it. so you are now trolls because you keep posting on here thtat he was wrong and bla bla bla.

oh, and to mr.3x zoom guy. its not 2x -.- its 3x, and even if its not exactly 3, its much more than 2x. so for all that it matters, (since its much much closer to 3 than 2) ill accept it being a *3x zoom* rather than "oh, its like a 2.7x zoom". lol

and for that, whats it matter? maybe 2x/3x in covenent measuments is a differnt distance? lol. (this is just poking fun at the whole thing, not a serious part of this comment)

yoiure wrong

the carbine has the widest field of vision when zoomed and maybe thats what is throwing people off, but its still 2x zoom. It always has been 2x zoom.

I mean, this stuff isn't even a matter of opinion. The fact that the arguments have gone on this long is nothing but stubbornness. Or some very committed trolls.

stubbornly commited egotistical trolling
---
GT: The Trill Texan