Plasma Grenade vs. Frag Grenade vs. Pulse Grenade FAQs

#21DuwstaiPosted 11/19/2012 10:36:31 PM
I tested it, and came to the conclusion that pulling the trigger fired the weapon.You're asking for a dozen variances for kill times that I did a week ago. They have been averaged for convenience and discarded.

You are the only person who has come to this false conclusion, and you just conveniently lose the data that backs it up?

And we are supposed to believe you? Are you serious? All you need to do is go pull the trigger. If you have a trigger finger that isnt slower than molasses, you can tell there is a fire rate cap.

I still want to know exactly how you came to this conclusion, yet you wont specify. Probably because you realize youre wrong and actually dont have anything to back it up, and never did. Since its a false conclusion and all.
---
balls
#22CyberCerberusPosted 11/19/2012 10:37:26 PM
All of your topics are really great man and I appreciate the time and effort you put into them. Even if a select few do not. Regardless, keep up the awesome work :)
---
XBL Gamertag: Gallywag
YOUR JIMMIES ARE MINE.
#23Strakadh_OFPosted 11/19/2012 10:42:14 PM
This topic is now about grenades.
---
GT: The Trill Texan
#24XeroShinobiPosted 11/19/2012 10:44:45 PM
If the question is whether or not the carbine has a firing cap, I assure you it does. It is not possible to fire the thing off every frame, which is what is implied when one says "as fast as the trigger is pulled".

If people are asserting that it simply has a rather high firing cap on a variable rate of fire, well, that's another story.
---
Currently playing: not much
#25DuwstaiPosted 11/19/2012 10:49:08 PM
If the question is whether or not the carbine has a firing cap, I assure you it does. It is not possible to fire the thing off every frame, which is what is implied when one says "as fast as the trigger is pulled".

If people are asserting that it simply has a rather high firing cap on a variable rate of fire, well, that's another story.

Yet he keeps denying it and telling me to give proof, meanwhile, his "proof" has been mysteriously discarded, so there is no possible way to peer review.

That is not how you perform an experiment and arrive at verifiable conclusions.
---
balls
#26SterlingFox(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 11:04:21 PM
Duwstai posted...

Yet he keeps denying it and telling me to give proof, meanwhile, his "proof" has been mysteriously discarded, so there is no possible way to peer review.

My proof is there in the topic. Where's yours?

Tell us Duswai. Where's your proof? I asked for it over an hour ago, and "mysteriously" it hasn't shown up yet.

Where's your proof Duswai? Does it exist at all?
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
#27Strakadh_OFPosted 11/19/2012 11:07:34 PM
Duwstai posted...

I just popped into Forge with a friend and we tested it since the whole thing sounded asinine in the first place.

As we all know the Carbine has a cap, that cap is about half as fast as I can bumpfire the trigger.

Ive seen this fox guy on a few other boards and he is one of those thinks hes always right and wont admit hes wrong even when its blatantly obvious but his ego wont allow him to correct himself.

I hope that out of that 7 hours of testing you spent no more than 2-3 minutes to be wrong about the Carbine, because it took us half that to be right.
---
GT: The Trill Texan
#28DuwstaiPosted 11/19/2012 11:11:59 PM
Duwstai posted...

I just popped into Forge with a friend and we tested it since the whole thing sounded asinine in the first place.

As we all know the Carbine has a cap, that cap is about half as fast as I can bumpfire the trigger.

Ive seen this fox guy on a few other boards and he is one of those thinks hes always right and wont admit hes wrong even when its blatantly obvious but his ego wont allow him to correct himself.

I hope that out of that 7 hours of testing you spent no more than 2-3 minutes to be wrong about the Carbine, because it took us half that to be right.

/topic

Didnt feel like wasting my own time for something so obvious, but Im glad someone else did just so he would be quiet and admit he was wrong.
---
balls
#29SterlingFox(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 11:14:34 PM
Strakadh_OF posted...

If you have numbers, I'd be happy to make the adjustments right now in my records, ye of many grudges and little faith.
---
Underwater Spartans:
#30SterlingFox(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 11:16:56 PM
Duwstai posted...
/topic

Didnt feel like wasting my own time for something so obvious, but Im glad someone else did just so he would be quiet and admit he was wrong.

Don't lie. You were just arrogant and lazy.

I'll discuss the data with the presumably more active Stakahd, run the test again myself, and make adjustments as necessary.
---
Underwater Spartans: