Plasma Grenade vs. Frag Grenade vs. Pulse Grenade FAQs

#31DuwstaiPosted 11/19/2012 10:18:39 PM
Duwstai posted...
/topic

Didnt feel like wasting my own time for something so obvious, but Im glad someone else did just so he would be quiet and admit he was wrong.

Don't lie. You were just arrogant and lazy.

I'll discuss the data with the presumably more active Stakahd, run the test again myself, and make adjustments as necessary.

True, but I was correct, so I had a right to be.
---
balls
#32XImperialDragonPosted 11/19/2012 10:20:04 PM
So... does anyone want to talk about grenades in relation to the Explosives upgrade?

I'll admit right now I'm lazy, if that helps. lol
---
Sony bought Konami and will release a DDR game for the Nintendo DS. In this game, you set your DS on the floor and stomp on it till it no longer functions.
#33SterlingFox(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 10:21:00 PM
Duwstai posted...
Duwstai posted...
/topic

Didnt feel like wasting my own time for something so obvious, but Im glad someone else did just so he would be quiet and admit he was wrong.

Don't lie. You were just arrogant and lazy.

I'll discuss the data with the presumably more active Stakahd, run the test again myself, and make adjustments as necessary.

True, but I was correct, so I had a right to be.

It remains to be seen. One can claim to have data, but not have it. Your arrogance and presumed girth are, so far, unfounded.

When we see his results we'll know.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
#34DuwstaiPosted 11/19/2012 10:22:52 PM
It remains to be seen. One can claim to have data, but not have it.

Sounds familiar dont you think?
---
balls
#35Topdog75Posted 11/19/2012 10:23:42 PM
XImperialDragon posted...
So... does anyone want to talk about grenades in relation to the Explosives upgrade?

I'll admit right now I'm lazy, if that helps. lol

No this topic is about the carbine now, go discuss grenades in the dmr topic.
---
"Marcus needs to go home and put on the rest of his damn beard." -SmokingGhost on Gears of War
#36Strakadh_OFPosted 11/19/2012 10:29:20 PM
SterlingFox posted...
Strakadh_OF posted...
I just popped into Forge with a friend and we tested it since the whole thing sounded asinine in the first place.

As we all know the Carbine has a cap, that cap is about half as fast as I can bumpfire the trigger.

Ive seen this fox guy on a few other boards and he is one of those thinks hes always right and wont admit hes wrong even when its blatantly obvious but his ego wont allow him to correct himself.

I hope that out of that 7 hours of testing you spent no more than 2-3 minutes to be wrong about the Carbine, because it took us half that to be right.

If you have numbers, I'd be happy to make the adjustments right now in my records, ye of many grudges and little faith.

Numbers? What numbers?Like the number of times I pulled the trigger? Why is it necessary to provide specific numbers just to prove what anyone with functional eyes,ears and fingers can figure out in a few seconds?

Youre the one posting fallacious information in a FAQ not me. Im not trying to tell anyone what the cap is the issue is whether there is one or not.

It is painfully obvious to anyone with a finger,RT, and an in game Carbine that you can pull much faster than the weapon fires, it matters not what the specific cap is right this minute, what matters is that if you can squeeze off even one more trigger pull faster than the weapon shoots it you are wrong.

This is amusing though, watching you fight tooth and nail to continue making a fool of yourself over such a small mistake.
---
GT: The Trill Texan
#37SterlingFox(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 10:29:56 PM
Duwstai posted...
It remains to be seen. One can claim to have data, but not have it.

Sounds familiar dont you think?

Its the same that I've been asking you to do, but you've been utterly failing to accomplish.

As it stands, I could tell you that I pressed the trigger 3x as fast as Strakadh and the carbine fired off a shot every single time.
In which case you shouldn't believe that either. Don't believe anything without something backing it.

If you'd like to insist that Strakadh's word is fool-proof based only on the grounds that what he's saying agrees with you, and that my word is faulty because it disagrees with you, then by all means. Label and prove yourself to be a lazy, arrogant troll.
---
Underwater Spartans:
#38SterlingFox(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 10:32:44 PM
Strakadh_OF posted...
Numbers? What numbers?Like the number of times I pulled the trigger? Why is it necessary to provide specific numbers just to prove what anyone with functional eyes,ears and fingers can figure out in a few seconds?

Youre the one posting fallacious information in a FAQ not me. Im not trying to tell anyone what the cap is the issue is whether there is one or not.

Can you then explain to me why your information is factually more truthful than mine?

This is a FAQ for the site. Its not about either of us, so we need something more than angry trolls with grudges posting backless information.
---
Underwater Spartans:
#39zeroboboPosted 11/19/2012 10:43:16 PM
Duwstai posted...
Duwstai posted...
ITT: Sterlingfox tries to provide useful information to people and Duwstai gets butthurt about another thread entirely and tries to derail this one? lol?

His information is false, he isnt helping anyone, only hurting them by giving them misinformation.

in THIS THREAD, what information is he incorrect about? he's talking about the 3 different type of grenades. NOT THE CARBINE.
if information he posted in his carbine FAQ thread was wrong, POST IN THAT ONE.

do i really have to spell this out for you? really....?

If he is giving out incorrect information, and is unwilling to admit it, ALL his research is in question and should not be taken on faith.

That is why I posted in this topic. Shouldnt be too hard to understand. Guess not.

no, its ridiculous childish, and petty.
unless you can prove one of his points on GRENADES are wrong, then go post this carbine stuff in the CARBINE THREAD.

theres a thread about the CARBINE. talking about the CARBINE there should be pretty logical.

apparently you dont understand that point, you're all being super self righteous cus he's wrong about ONE tiny point and you're being a petty bitter child about it derailing a solid, informative post.

its pathetic
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#40PhoenixAssassinPosted 11/19/2012 10:47:34 PM
the carbine definitely does have a fixed fire rate, but that fire rate is so high that I dont think it really matters if you call it as fast as you can pull the trigger as opposed to a set speed. with the dmr and the BR and all other such weapons it is very clear that you dont need to pull the trigger as fast as you can, but for the carbine pulling the trigger as fast as you can is much more important.
---
"Apparently the phrase "mile high club" equals sex to some and COD to others lol" -wretchedsmurf