Plasma Grenade vs. Frag Grenade vs. Pulse Grenade FAQs

#61SterlingFox(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 12:41:40 AM(edited)
Strakadh_OF posted...
I just read your DMR v Carbine FAQ.

You state that it takes 4 seconds to empty the "clip"(Its a magazine, my Mauser takes clips) of both.

"Clip" accomplishes the same understanding as "magazine", but saves 4 characters. I originally wrote magazine, but I was beyond the character limit for all of my FAQs and needed to find a way to save space.

Right, but will do. How am I fixing it, Strakadh? Give me your data, and I'll certainly make note of it.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
#62TheBoxNinja72Posted 11/20/2012 12:43:32 AM
FOX!!! great stuff. cant wait for you to compile all your stuff and make it into one nice big *Weapons* info that we can get sticked. =D
---
I don't even think I can credit this topic with an attempt at trolling. I'm pretty sure he just s*** all over the keyboard and then hit "Post."
#63SterlingFox(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 12:44:09 AM
Duwstai posted...
Duwstai posted...

So your answer is no? You cannot show me proof?

You show me proof for the initial claim, and I will show you proof to refute it.

I can't fix it if I don't know what I'm fixing it to, Duwstai.

So your answer is no? You cannot show me proof?
---
Underwater Spartans:
#64DuwstaiPosted 11/20/2012 12:45:14 AM(edited)
Strakadh_OF posted...

You state that it takes 4 seconds to empty the "clip"(Its a magazine, my Mauser takes clips) of both.

"Clip" accomplishes the same understanding as "magazine", but saves 4 characters. I originally wrote magazine, but I was beyond the character limit for all of my FAQs and needed to find a way to save space.

Right, but will do. How am I fixing it, Strakadh? Give me your data, and I'll certainly make note of it.

All you need to do is take out the portion of the post that said the Carbine fires as fast as you can pull the trigger. Replace it with there is a set rate of fire.

That is a false conclusion that you have no evidence for.

Again, how did you come to that conclusion? I genuinely want to know what your thinking process was, and how you could not realize how wrong you were the second you picked up the Carbine and realized you could pull the trigger faster than it would fire on screen.

You wasting this entire topic not admitting you were wrong on something so small is just immature and sad. Everyone makes mistakes just admit it and move on.

Is this what your life is? Refusing to be wrong on the internet until your last dying breath? I dont get it.
---
balls
#65SterlingFox(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 12:47:16 AM
Duwstai posted...
Strakadh_OF posted...

All you need to do is take out the portion of the post that said the Carbine fires as fast as you can pull the trigger. Replace it with there is a set rate of fire.

Again, how did you come to that conclusion? I genuinely want to know what your thinking process was, and how you could not realize how wrong you were the second you picked up the Carbine and realized you could pull the trigger faster than it would fire on screen.

You wasting this entire topic not admitting you were wrong on something so small is just immature and sad. Everyone makes mistakes just admit it and move on.

Is this what your life is? Refusing to be wrong on the internet until your last dying breath? I dont get it.

You're complaining about this discussion, but its really only existing and dragging on because I asked you for proof that you refuse to give.

Can you show me proof? Yes? No? Its all I need, and it will be changed.
---
Underwater Spartans:
#66TheBoxNinja72Posted 11/20/2012 12:51:35 AM
Duwstai posted...
Strakadh_OF posted...

>.> even if there are a few *mistakes* atleast he is going through all this trouble to give us this wonderfull information. i dont see anyone else(including you) doing tests and giving us your findings and data. and making facts about these things. and he even does it while under fire from trolls. lol.

keep up the good work fox.
---
I don't even think I can credit this topic with an attempt at trolling. I'm pretty sure he just s*** all over the keyboard and then hit "Post."
#67DuwstaiPosted 11/20/2012 12:52:42 AM(edited)
You're complaining about this discussion, but its really only existing and dragging on because I asked you for proof that you refuse to give.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEcGZyU65CM&feature=plcp

The fire rate cap is every 7 frames.

Now shut up and admit you were wrong. This was broken down frame by frame.

Now, where is your evidence to the contrary? Did you break it down frame by frame? Did you use a stop watch? I want to know how you came to your conclusion.

Because I have a sneaking suspicion that you just made it up.
---
balls
#68thatman6sic6Posted 11/20/2012 12:53:42 AM
PhoenixAssassin posted...
the carbine definitely does have a fixed fire rate, but that fire rate is so high that I dont think it really matters if you call it as fast as you can pull the trigger as opposed to a set speed. with the dmr and the BR and all other such weapons it is very clear that you dont need to pull the trigger as fast as you can, but for the carbine pulling the trigger as fast as you can is much more important.

A modded controller would like 2 have a word with u... Think mw3 mk14 rapid fire b4 they patched it shot faster then an smg... So as fast as u pull the trigger is not the case
---
xbl GT:thatman 6sic6 psn id:thatman_6sic6
#69SterlingFox(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 12:55:13 AM
Duwstai posted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEcGZyU65CM&feature=plcp

The fire rate cap is every 7 frames.

Now shut up and admit you were wrong. This was broken down frame by frame.

Now, where is your evidence to the contrary? Did you break it down frame by frame? Did you use a stop watch? I want to know how you came to your conclusion.

Because I have a sneaking suspicion that you just made it up.

Thank you. And it only took you 4 hours or so to get you off your ass.

I'll make the change and credit it to Nexy for his testing. The correction is appreciated.
---
Underwater Spartans:
#70Strakadh_OFPosted 11/20/2012 12:55:39 AM
SterlingFox posted...
Strakadh_OF posted...

Ok.

As you so clearly stated in your FAQ it takes 4 seconds to empty the 18 round magazine of the Carbine. 4/18 =.222

According to the established ammo count of 18 rounds, and your own data which you will have to agree is correct or this whole thing gets even more ridiculous, the Carbines ROF is .222 seconds.

Please credit me as Trill Texan in your FAQ. You dont need to make it sound like I contributed anything significant, just that I did some simple elementary level division that you were unwilling/unable to do yourself.

Thank you.
---
GT: The Trill Texan