Plasma Grenade vs. Frag Grenade vs. Pulse Grenade FAQs

#71SomnambulisticPosted 11/20/2012 12:55:40 AM
Yeah, Carbine does not fire as fast as you pull the trigger. Not trying to derail the topic even further, but that point was wrong. Tested it myself multiple times, it DOES have a RoF cap. If it was truly how you said, you could empty the entire magazine in like two seconds if you have a fast finger.

On topic, though, I feel like Pulse grenades need a buff. I understand their main purpose is different from the other grenades, but even despite that I feel there is no reason to pick them over frags/plasmas. They should make it so Spartans inside the pulse field should be slowed down a decent amount, and that they should up the starting count to 2 like with the other nades.
---
Ab-so-lutely.
#72DuwstaiPosted 11/20/2012 1:02:38 AM
Thank you. And it only took you 4 hours or so to get you off your ass.

I'll make the change and credit it to Nexy for his testing. The correction is appreciated.

Why should anyone go through the work to prove you wrong when you gave no evidence to begin with?

Have you never taken a science class in your life?

When someone puts forth a new conclusion by way of experimentation, they make the data collected and observations gathered public. That way everyone knows exactly how they came to their conclusion, and they can repeat the experiment under the same guidelines to see if they get the same results.

You gave nothing.

No one bothers to refute something with no proof in the first place, because why should they?

The only reason I did was because youre extremely immature and conceited and couldnt admit to a simple mistake.

Look at how slow the Carbine fires, you really need proof to tell you there was a fire cap? Lmfao are you blind to go along with that degenerative muscle disorder?
---
balls
#73SterlingFox(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 1:03:55 AM
Strakadh_OF posted...
SterlingFox posted...
Strakadh_OF posted...
I just read your DMR v Carbine FAQ.

You state that it takes 4 seconds to empty the "clip"(Its a magazine, my Mauser takes clips) of both.

"Clip" accomplishes the same understanding as "magazine", but saves 4 characters. I originally wrote magazine, but I was beyond the character limit for all of my FAQs and needed to find a way to save space.

Right, but will do. How am I fixing it, Strakadh? Give me your data, and I'll certainly make note of it.

Ok.

As you so clearly stated in your FAQ it takes 4 seconds to empty the 18 round magazine of the Carbine. 4/18 =.222

According to the established ammo count of 18 rounds, and your own data which you will have to agree is correct or this whole thing gets even more ridiculous, the Carbines ROF is .222 seconds.

Please credit me as Trill Texan in your FAQ. You dont need to make it sound like I contributed anything significant, just that I did some simple elementary level division that you were unwilling/unable to do yourself.

Thank you.

The math is appreciated, but you aren't getting credit for doing nothing and lying that you had. Not as a sign of disrespect to you, but as a sign of respect to the other people who contributed that actually did something with their time.
---
Underwater Spartans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djp5dtz02eQ&feature=plcp
#74DuwstaiPosted 11/20/2012 1:06:55 AM
Strakadh_OF posted...
SterlingFox posted...
Strakadh_OF posted...
I just read your DMR v Carbine FAQ.

You state that it takes 4 seconds to empty the "clip"(Its a magazine, my Mauser takes clips) of both.

"Clip" accomplishes the same understanding as "magazine", but saves 4 characters. I originally wrote magazine, but I was beyond the character limit for all of my FAQs and needed to find a way to save space.

Right, but will do. How am I fixing it, Strakadh? Give me your data, and I'll certainly make note of it.

Ok.

As you so clearly stated in your FAQ it takes 4 seconds to empty the 18 round magazine of the Carbine. 4/18 =.222

According to the established ammo count of 18 rounds, and your own data which you will have to agree is correct or this whole thing gets even more ridiculous, the Carbines ROF is .222 seconds.

Please credit me as Trill Texan in your FAQ. You dont need to make it sound like I contributed anything significant, just that I did some simple elementary level division that you were unwilling/unable to do yourself.

Thank you.

The math is appreciated, but you aren't getting credit for doing nothing and lying that you had. Not as a sign of disrespect to you, but as a sign of respect to the other people who contributed that actually did something with their time.

Yeah, those with functioning trigger fingers and eyes get nothing. We need this stuff broken down to the millisecond so people with functioning equipment can understand.
---
balls
#75SterlingFox(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 1:07:07 AM
Duwstai posted...
Thank you. And it only took you 4 hours or so to get you off your ass.

I'll make the change and credit it to Nexy for his testing. The correction is appreciated.

Why should anyone go through the work to prove you wrong when you gave no evidence to begin with?

Have you never taken a science class in your life?

When someone puts forth a new conclusion by way of experimentation, they make the data collected and observations gathered public. That way everyone knows exactly how they came to their conclusion, and they can repeat the experiment under the same guidelines to see if they get the same results.

You gave nothing.

No one bothers to refute something with no proof in the first place, because why should they?

The only reason I did was because youre extremely immature and conceited and couldnt admit to a simple mistake.

Look at how slow the Carbine fires, you really need proof to tell you there was a fire cap? Lmfao are you blind to go along with that degenerative muscle disorder?

My god, you're mad. I'll resist the urge to make fun of how absurdly angry and troll-like you're being right now, and instead might I recommend you go steep some tea and relax. Its cold, so maybe light the fireplace if you've got one.
---
Underwater Spartans:
#76DuwstaiPosted 11/20/2012 1:10:54 AM
My god, you're mad. I'll resist the urge to make fun of how absurdly angry and troll-like you're being right now, and instead might I recommend you go steep some tea and relax. Its cold, so maybe light the fireplace if you've got one.

Oh I see, so this is your fall back after being proved wrong?

"ur mad"

I must say, your previous posts in this topic seem a lot more hilarious after seeing how this topic ended up. Seems like maybe you were projecting a bit huh buddy?

How did you come to the conclusion that I'm wrong, other than by being an angry gamefaqs board member who must be right 100% of the time?

The reality of the situation is that I'm right, and you just can't stand it. You think I'm the one who's wrong because nyeh nyeh nyeh no reason. I asked you for proof, and you cannot give it to me so you're demanding that I gave you proof. I did that, and since you still cannot give me proof and since I didn't give you proof that you can intelligently argue against, you're demanding that I give more proof instead and secretly hoping that it's less solid this time. That's whats going on. You are desperate and struggling, but because you're an angry gamefaqs troll you MUST be right therefore you will not concede that you're wrong even when proven.

---
balls
#77SterlingFox(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 1:14:43 AM
Duwstai posted...

And I admit that I was wrong and agreed to change it. I said that I would do that ages ago so long as proof was there.

That's what I'm doing. What are you doing now? Trying to argue more because you're still angry about untold things?

What are you doing?
---
Underwater Spartans:
#78DuwstaiPosted 11/20/2012 1:15:22 AM
How did you come to the conclusion that I'm wrong, other than by being an angry gamefaqs board member who must be right 100% of the time?

I especially like how Im the one who couldnt accept being wrong (despite the fact that it was obvious you were wrong this entire topic, and wouldnt let it go.

The reality of the situation is that I'm right, and you just can't stand it.

Youre right and I just cant stand it. HA! Honestly I think you knew you were wrong from the start, and this is just you throwing how you felt onto me.

You think I'm the one who's wrong because nyeh nyeh nyeh no reason. I asked you for proof, and you cannot give it to me so you're demanding that I gave you proof. I did that, and since you still cannot give me proof and since I didn't give you proof that you can intelligently argue against, you're demanding that I give more proof instead and secretly hoping that it's less solid this time. That's whats going on. You are desperate and struggling, but because you're an angry gamefaqs troll you MUST be right therefore you will not concede that you're wrong even when proven.

And all that about you having proof, and me not having proof. Me being proven wrong... LOL where was your proof again? I asked for it over and over. Never got anything, except you asking me for my proof.

Seriously, these posts are hysterical.

And Im the angry one?

LOL
---
balls
#79DuwstaiPosted 11/20/2012 1:16:34 AM
Duwstai posted...

And I admit that I was wrong and agreed to change it. I said that I would do that ages ago so long as proof was there.

That's what I'm doing. What are you doing now? Trying to argue more because you're still angry about untold things?

What are you doing?

Whats wrong man? Cant handle it that you were wrong? You mad or something?

When you dish it out like that, you gotta be able to take it.
---
balls
#80SterlingFox(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 1:20:17 AM
Duwstai posted...
Duwstai posted...

What are you doing?

Whats wrong man? Cant handle it that you were wrong? You mad or something?

When you dish it out like that, you gotta be able to take it.

Its almost like I broke you or something.
---
Underwater Spartans: