Plasma Grenade vs. Frag Grenade vs. Pulse Grenade FAQs

#81DuwstaiPosted 11/20/2012 1:21:49 AM
Its almost like I broke you or something.

Says the guy who made angry posts all topic about how I couldnt handle how I was wrong.

He gets proven wrong and is now bitter and snapping back.

Continue.
---
balls
#82TheBoxNinja72Posted 11/20/2012 1:22:39 AM
Duwstai posted...
Duwstai posted...

And I admit that I was wrong and agreed to change it. I said that I would do that ages ago so long as proof was there.

That's what I'm doing. What are you doing now? Trying to argue more because you're still angry about untold things?

What are you doing?

Whats wrong man? Cant handle it that you were wrong? You mad or something?

When you dish it out like that, you gotta be able to take it.

are you an idiot or somthing??? i think you missed the post where he said thank you when you posted about the video, and he said he would fix it

>.>

time to stop your child ranting, its fixed, and done with. now let fox do his thing so he can finish cathering info and we can have our sticky thread.
---
I don't even think I can credit this topic with an attempt at trolling. I'm pretty sure he just s*** all over the keyboard and then hit "Post."
#83TheBoxNinja72Posted 11/20/2012 1:23:31 AM
*gathering*
---
I don't even think I can credit this topic with an attempt at trolling. I'm pretty sure he just s*** all over the keyboard and then hit "Post."
#84DuwstaiPosted 11/20/2012 1:24:32 AM
I wouldnt trust anything he says personally. We now know he tries to pass off nonsense as "facts".

These are supposed to be threads comprised of facts. Not BS he made up on the fly and wouldnt tell us how he came to said BS.

But thats just me.
---
balls
#85KagoJunichiroPosted 11/20/2012 1:28:54 AM
Duwstai posted...
Its almost like I broke you or something.

Says the guy who made angry posts all topic about how I couldnt handle how I was wrong.

He gets proven wrong and is now bitter and snapping back.

Continue.

Why would you want this to continue? SterlingFox admitted he was wrong and acknowledged his mistake. The only thing you're doing now is acting immature and polishing that terrible internet ego you have.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Kago Junichiro
PlayStation Network ID: ArmoredAce
#86TheBoxNinja72Posted 11/20/2012 1:30:43 AM
Duwstai posted...
I wouldnt trust anything he says personally. We now know he tries to pass off nonsense as "facts".

These are supposed to be threads comprised of facts. Not BS he made up on the fly and wouldnt tell us how he came to said BS.

But thats just me.

he has lots of facts.

plus, im not sure if you realize this, but there is somthing called theater mode. im pretty sure if he wanted he could get the videos off that of his tests, though i dont think its needed. like i stated before, atleast he is on here doing tests, and even posting it for us, (while dealing with trolls and angry kids *cough cough*) using his own time that he could be doing something else.

if the way he does things buggs you that much, make yoru own faqs post on here with info from your own tests, and post it for us all. id love to see you go through all the trouble of making maps and testing things for all the weapons. lol.
---
#87HELZEROPosted 11/20/2012 1:35:14 AM(edited)
Hey Sterling please ignore that D guy. Save your energy on continuing to provide useful info that we really enjoy. Youve done an excellent job with these fun reads and we all appreciate the hard work (except for one guy). No use in defending yourself against a troll... hes just wasting everyones time with his bs antics.
#88DuwstaiPosted 11/20/2012 1:34:29 AM
Im just looking out for the board here. You guys should be happily accepting peer review to make sure the information is right, instead of just insulting anyone who points out TCs mistakes.

Sounds like youre more interested in sucking up to the TC than getting correct information.

Kinda weird if you ask me.
---
balls
#89DuwstaiPosted 11/20/2012 1:35:25 AM
Hey Sterling please ignore that D guy. Save your energy on continuing to provide useful info that we really enjoy. Youve done an excellent job and with these fun reads and we all appreciate the hard work (except for one guy). No use in defending yourself against a troll... hes just wasting everyones time with his bs antics.

Hold up? Was I not the one who actually gave correct information here?

How am I troll when the TC gave out false information as fact?

smh people
---
balls
#90HELZEROPosted 11/20/2012 1:36:49 AM
Duwstai posted...
Hey Sterling please ignore that D guy. Save your energy on continuing to provide useful info that we really enjoy. Youve done an excellent job and with these fun reads and we all appreciate the hard work (except for one guy). No use in defending yourself against a troll... hes just wasting everyones time with his bs antics.

Hold up? Was I not the one who actually gave correct information here?

How am I troll when the TC gave out false information as fact?

smh people

Welcome to the ignore list :)