Plasma Grenade vs. Frag Grenade vs. Pulse Grenade FAQs

#91DuwstaiPosted 11/20/2012 1:40:34 AM
Duwstai posted...
Hey Sterling please ignore that D guy. Save your energy on continuing to provide useful info that we really enjoy. Youve done an excellent job and with these fun reads and we all appreciate the hard work (except for one guy). No use in defending yourself against a troll... hes just wasting everyones time with his bs antics.

Hold up? Was I not the one who actually gave correct information here?

How am I troll when the TC gave out false information as fact?

smh people

Welcome to the ignore list :)

Halo 4 board in a nutshell.
---
balls
#92KagoJunichiroPosted 11/20/2012 1:42:30 AM
Duwstai posted...
Hey Sterling please ignore that D guy. Save your energy on continuing to provide useful info that we really enjoy. Youve done an excellent job and with these fun reads and we all appreciate the hard work (except for one guy). No use in defending yourself against a troll... hes just wasting everyones time with his bs antics.

Hold up? Was I not the one who actually gave correct information here?

How am I troll when the TC gave out false information as fact?

smh people

You presented it in the worst manner possible, regardless if it was true or false. Enjoy that internet ego you have though, that gets people far these days. Welcome to my ignore list too!
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Kago Junichiro
PlayStation Network ID: ArmoredAce
#93Strakadh_OFPosted 11/20/2012 1:51:27 AM
The fool has been trolling from the start and it should have been blatantly obvious to you just a few posts in. I just found it odd that someone with such a high opinion of himself would decide to troll instead of promptly correcting himself.

Its great that your writing FAQs and trying to be helpful, but in order to be taken seriously and be appreciated for what you do you need to be much more mature about it.

When someone points out a huge problem in one of your FAQs that is not a typo or mix up but a false statement that is contradicted earlier in your own post you do not cling to your idiocy when it is brought to light and you do not start trolling those who have corrected you.

I refuse to believe you are so stupid that you actually believed your own statement through all 7 pages and didnt see the obvious facts(or common sense observations) until we posted a video and used your own math to prove you wrong. So you were clearly being petty and immature rather than simply adjusting your FAQ.

After you being so obviously wrong and posting self-contradicting "data" and opinions I wonder what what other glaring flaws may be in your FAQs.

God help anyone who points one out.
---
GT: The Trill Texan
#94BigRobb2389Posted 11/20/2012 1:56:43 AM
You know, I appreciate the testing done and the amount of time put into these topics, as well as the topics in general.

but whenever someone tries to help out and correct a mistake you just refuse to listen.

Its obvious the carbine has a fire rate cap, the reason is because when you fire as fast as you can the shots are all an equal amount of time apart. If it fired as fast as you pulled the trigger there would be slight variances in between shots.

You did the same thing to me when I tried to tell you that the carbine is actually 2x, not 3x zoom.

You continued arguing, citing your testing, assuming yourself infallible, instead of just comparing it to the BRs and DMRs zoom and seeing that clearly, its zoom is the same as the BR, hell, your incessant refusal to admit your mistake actually had someone come in the topic and call me a troll because you were so sure of yourself.

And really, coming in here and saying you tested something and showing just the results is no different from someone coming in here and saying that result is wrong. Neither really show proof outside of the author's/commenter's word. Saying "but I tested it!" isn't proof.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/BigRobb/
#95PhoenixdivePosted 11/20/2012 1:58:18 AM
This battle of e-peens is downright hilarious.

Still, I commend SterlingFox for his efforts on compiling this information, even if it is slightly off.
---
Caps Lock is cruise control for cool.
Even with cruise control, you still have to steer.
#96HELZEROPosted 11/20/2012 1:59:42 AM
Lol D guy uses multiple accounts to troll.
#97TheApd_ReturnsPosted 11/20/2012 2:04:18 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#98BigRobb2389Posted 11/20/2012 2:06:04 AM
TheApd_Returns posted...
So on the more interesting topic of carbines: theoretically, someone with a turbo controller using the carbine would have a massive leg-up on everyone else in standard mid-range precision duels.

yea, but only because holding the trigger down is easier than tapping it and aiming at once.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/BigRobb/
#99Strakadh_OFPosted 11/20/2012 2:08:53 AM(edited)
BigRobb2389 posted...
You know, I appreciate the testing done and the amount of time put into these topics, as well as the topics in general.

but whenever someone tries to help out and correct a mistake you just refuse to listen.

Its obvious the carbine has a fire rate cap, the reason is because when you fire as fast as you can the shots are all an equal amount of time apart. If it fired as fast as you pulled the trigger there would be slight variances in between shots.

You did the same thing to me when I tried to tell you that the carbine is actually 2x, not 3x zoom.

You continued arguing, citing your testing, assuming yourself infallible, instead of just comparing it to the BRs and DMRs zoom and seeing that clearly, its zoom is the same as the BR, hell, your incessant refusal to admit your mistake actually had someone come in the topic and call me a troll because you were so sure of yourself.

And really, coming in here and saying you tested something and showing just the results is no different from someone coming in here and saying that result is wrong. Neither really show proof outside of the author's/commenter's word. Saying "but I tested it!" isn't proof.

Interesting.

He told you he is right because he "tested it for hours", just as he did here and we can see that those hours of "testing" were worthless compared to a few minutes of using the weapon coupled with simple math. I see a pattern.

Care to explain exactly how you know the Carbine is 3x zoom? Not that Im saying youre wrong but surely you can understand that many of your "facts" have become somewhat suspect.
---
GT: The Trill Texan
#100TheApd_ReturnsPosted 11/20/2012 2:07:25 AM
BigRobb2389 posted...
TheApd_Returns posted...
So on the more interesting topic of carbines: theoretically, someone with a turbo controller using the carbine would have a massive leg-up on everyone else in standard mid-range precision duels.

yea, but only because holding the trigger down is easier than tapping it and aiming at once.

nvm i just saw the video