Does anyone even pay attention to the hit markers?

#1BigRobb2389Posted 11/20/2012 12:09:59 AM
Just wondering if people make use of them.

I haven't been but lately i have been trying to pay attention to them, especially for grenades and stuff.

Even when using the DMR or BR though, if you can keep track of them a bit it may be helpful
---
http://www.last.fm/user/BigRobb/
#2BeatingU2DeathPosted 11/20/2012 12:11:30 AM
get out scrub cod player inbound^^ hitmarker lol
---
________( )====()_____________________.
_iiiii__/'''''''''[{]''''''''{_ ][ _}''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''.
#3Ubergrim3Posted 11/20/2012 12:20:00 AM
I take notice of them if I can't tell just from looking if I hit the guy or not. They are right in the middle of your screen, so they're not exactly easy to miss.
---
I can wire anything directly into anything! I'm the Professor! - The Professor
GT: xCOLBY JACKx
#4DuwstaiPosted 11/20/2012 12:37:08 AM
Honestly I havent noticed them once since the game released. What do they even look like?
---
balls
#5XImperialDragonPosted 11/20/2012 12:58:46 AM
Four diagonal lines appear around your weapon's reticule when you connect with a shot. Most likely you won't notice it while actively shooting at someone because your eyes will be focused on the opponent's movements, but toss a grenade at a guy around a corner and you can see them plain as day. If anything, go into custom and toss a grenade at a guest's feet to see the markers.
---
Sony bought Konami and will release a DDR game for the Nintendo DS. In this game, you set your DS on the floor and stomp on it till it no longer functions.
#6SomnambulisticPosted 11/20/2012 12:59:08 AM
I only pay attention to them when tossing nades that I'm not sure will hit someone or if I'm shooting past my weapon's effective range, meaning when the crosshairs are no longer red despite aiming at an enemy.

Honestly I havent noticed them once since the game released. What do they even look like?

Little markers at each corner outside of the crosshair every time you shoot/grenade an enemy/vehicle. Looks like a separated X.
---
Ab-so-lutely.
#7JRS511Posted 11/20/2012 1:00:46 AM
I never noticed either. At least it does not make that stupid sound like some games.
---
"Obviously you're not a golfer"
#8xoAxeloxPosted 11/20/2012 1:03:54 AM
its very useful to determine whether or not your grenade hit or not

otherwise not really because i can visually tell
---
PSN: axeei
XBL GT: axeeeeeeeeL
#9187mikePosted 11/20/2012 1:16:02 AM
JRS511 posted...
I never noticed either. At least it does not make that stupid sound like some games.

I like that sound lol
---
The word "gullible" is not in the dictionary. Don't believe me? Check it out for yourself!
#10DuwstaiPosted 11/20/2012 1:19:15 AM

Little markers at each corner outside of the crosshair every time you shoot/grenade an enemy/vehicle. Looks like a separated X.

Oh I guess thats why. I never actually hit people when I aim at them.
---
balls