This is easily the best, general, loadout.

#11__Fiale__(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 1:27:29 AM
RanmaRanma posted...
Jetpack is the 2nd worst ability next to Thrusters. Frags > stickies. You put too much importance on vehicles. Where skill really matters in Halo, there usually aren't vehicles on the map. Shielding > mobility.

Nah the only importance on vehicles I give, is with the stick grenades. The Plasma Pistol can just be as easily (or more efficiently) used as the noob combo.

Anyway, while I expected the hate on the Jetpack and stickies. They are STILL the best all-round thing to use. I think some people are putting a particular situation into their minds when typing, and trying to conjure up the perfect loadout for THAT situation. My topic is just about the best GENERAL loadout.

Though obvioulsy there's always going to be a difference in opinion.
---
"Impossible is just a word to let people feel good about themselves when they quit." - Skies of Arcadia
#12__Fiale__(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 1:29:24 AM
unstoppabull posted...
jet pack is just begging for someone to shoot you in the head

If used incorrectly, yes. But that's when you simply hurr durr in the middle of a firefight, and for some reason expect that simply gaining altitude in the middle of a firefight is going to completely disorientate your opponent.

Those people are stupid.
---
"Impossible is just a word to let people feel good about themselves when they quit." - Skies of Arcadia
#13SLOPPYYYYYYYYYYPosted 11/20/2012 1:29:58 AM
xoAxelox posted...
no its not sorry

as soon as i saw plasma grenade i knew you were bad at halo

---
XBL: s9 Sloppy Twitter: @BJMoulton
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxNhLlXaQMY my 2nd reach montage!
#14jclark210Posted 11/20/2012 1:36:58 AM
xoAxelox posted...
no its not sorry

Lol....kids these days and their need to poorly spew out insults when in all actuality, they are just lonely.
---
"i am gunna tell ya one thing and one thing only..."
#15__Fiale__(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 1:43:42 AM
jclark210 posted...
xoAxelox posted...
no its not sorry

Lol....kids these days and their need to poorly spew out insults when in all actuality, they are just lonely.

I'm glad someone else thought this.

Some people just get so mad, and just spout anything.

There's obviously something wrong however, when they get that upset, and insult someone over which grenades someone uses in a game.

Inb4 welcome to the internet.
---
#16TheIastspartanPosted 11/20/2012 1:45:28 AM
Swap Jetpack with Regen and Dexterity with ammo and I agree. Being able to bring my shields up quickly with Regen has saved me hundreds of times, and getting extra power weapon ammo is wondrous.

But yeah, DMR, PP, Stickies and Mobility are easily the best of their respective categories.
#17jclark210Posted 11/20/2012 1:49:08 AM
__Fiale__ posted...
jclark210 posted...
xoAxelox posted...
no its not sorry

I'm glad someone else thought this.

Some people just get so mad, and just spout anything.

There's obviously something wrong however, when they get that upset, and insult someone over which grenades someone uses in a game.

Inb4 welcome to the internet.

Yea man, I've just created this account because I lost my old one and after years of being on this bored, the community has gone so far downhill.

It is truly sad that you can't even ask for help without getting insulted or the reliable answer "get better at the game"
---
"i am gunna tell ya one thing and one thing only..."
#18duericPosted 11/20/2012 1:55:08 AM
I like the setup. It's almost identical to mine.

Frags instead of Stickies and Resupply instead of Mobility for me. When I use Mobility, I abuse it to the point where it gets me killed more often than not. LOL

Also, did I hear someone say Jetpack is the second worst AA? Man, that's a shame. I used to be a hater because It's tough to use at first, sure. But once you get used to it, it's unreal. You're really limiting yourself by not learning it, IMO.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#19Kage-No_KazePosted 11/20/2012 1:56:02 AM
I remember the community back around when Xenosaga came out was pretty good, haven't seen anything quite as awesome as those blooper threads here.
The only reason I don't use this set up is because I just don't like the BR/DMR. Yeah they're awesome as hell but something about the aesthetics don't please me so I rarely bother. That and I'm too used to frags actually moving vehicles when they go off instead of a gentle nudge
#20RayzerTagPosted 11/20/2012 1:57:22 AM
Wait, why do some people think that frag are better than stickies?
---
#teambrad
http://i.minus.com/iAXtLWueScaM0.gif