This is easily the best, general, loadout.

#31cresentspartanPosted 11/20/2012 1:36:52 PM
I totally agree with your general loadout apart from the jet pack, i would replace that with a regenerator.
#32MelfiicePosted 11/20/2012 1:59:46 PM
I agree with your all purpose loadout. Don't worry about the fools insulting you, game boards get way too hostile these days.
#33sloth3638Posted 11/20/2012 2:03:42 PM
From a personal playstyle standpoint, I don't agree with this setup. The DMR and dexterity are the only ones I have the same. I prefer the boltshot for my secondary weapon as it's an amazing tool to have when enemies are camping or chasing you around corners.

As far as armor abilities go, I don't like the jetpack at all. It is my least favorite along with turret and hardlight shield (once again based on my playstyle). I use the promethean vision and I think it's incredible even though others seem to think it's terrible. Too many people use promethean vision while sneaking or simply to find locations. I use it to look around corners and line up shots before rounding them.

Personally, I love that this game does have viable options that suit individual playstyles. I do wish the AR was a bit more powerful but it's much improved over previous versions.
#34Elprede007Posted 11/20/2012 2:09:21 PM
HighOnPhazon posted...
Ammo is good, I agree.

I don't think Jetpack is as great as you make it out to be. I'd rather have Regen Field or Promethean Vision any day.

I agree with the DMR though. I mean I use the Light Rifle, but the DMR is the best starting weapon period. It's just good at everything. The LR is better at range, but the DMR usually wins anyway.

Actually dmr beats LR at everything. Which sucks because i cant figure out why they overpowered it so much. Light rifle is most pro gun in game, i refuse to use the dmr unless absolutely necessary (i ran out of ammo or something) and even then i try to get rid of it quickly
---
"Puttin' that in the poem!"
#35HaganPosted 11/20/2012 2:13:56 PM
Plasma nades? Wtf? Frags all day

Plasma pistol depends on map/gametype, it can be switched with boltshot.

Id rather have regen/p vision/hardlight shield

Jetpack and thrusters are the worst abilities
---
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz - last video uploaded Blops II FFA game 11/13
#36cobaltlotusPosted 11/20/2012 2:19:17 PM
dueric posted...
I like the setup. It's almost identical to mine.

Frags instead of Stickies and Resupply instead of Mobility for me. When I use Mobility, I abuse it to the point where it gets me killed more often than not. LOL

Also, did I hear someone say Jetpack is the second worst AA? Man, that's a shame. I used to be a hater because It's tough to use at first, sure. But once you get used to it, it's unreal. You're really limiting yourself by not learning it, IMO.

Thanks for the input on the jetpack. But, unfortunately, I don't feel like getting shot by every member of the opposing team like you do.
---
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine is god tier. There, I said it.
http://goo.gl/6MEyA ~ Please click!
#37OutbounderPosted 11/20/2012 2:19:21 PM
Maybe you've figured out a way to make the jetpack useful, but i have yet to see someone use it that doesn't just make themselves a giant floating target.
---
"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning,and inhibit clarity."-Calvin&Hobbes
#38xoAxeloxPosted 11/20/2012 2:28:14 PM
__Fiale__ posted...
I'm glad someone else thought this.

Some people just get so mad, and just spout anything.

There's obviously something wrong however, when they get that upset, and insult someone over which grenades someone uses in a game.

Inb4 welcome to the internet.

i said sorry

its not my fault you suck at halo
---
PSN: axeei
XBL GT: axeeeeeeeeL
#39Atomic_PorkchopPosted 11/20/2012 2:29:28 PM
I think JetPack is more map specific. Not perfect for every map, but there are some that you can get a competitive edge with it.
#40GraybesPosted 11/20/2012 2:32:06 PM
Quote:__Fiale__ posted...
I'm glad someone else thought this.

Some people just get so mad, and just spout anything.

There's obviously something wrong however, when they get that upset, and insult someone over which grenades someone uses in a game.

Inb4 welcome to the internet.

i said sorry

its not my fault you suck at halo

@xoAxelox

You're still doing this kind of thing? How old are you now? I mean its really sad when you see the same people for years and years and years doing the same troll gimmick.
---
Responding to trolls since 2003.