This is easily the best, general, loadout.

#41xoAxeloxPosted 11/20/2012 2:36:27 PM
when was i trolling

you cant make an arrogant claim and not expect to be flamed for being completely wrong
---
PSN: axeei
XBL GT: axeeeeeeeeL
#42JStewVGMPosted 11/20/2012 2:38:43 PM
xoAxelox posted...
no its not sorry

as soon as i saw plasma grenade i knew you were bad at halo

Your talking about the only nade that kills a full shileded player?
#43GraybesPosted 11/20/2012 2:43:07 PM
Quote:when was i trolling

you cant make an arrogant claim and not expect to be flamed for being completely wrong

@xoAxelox

Anyone who has ever frequented a halo board knows what the standard troll gimmick is. Why even bother denying it anymore when everyone knows exactly what is going on because of how old the gimmick is?
---
Responding to trolls since 2003.
#44DifferentialEquationPosted 11/20/2012 2:43:14 PM
I read through this topic. Wow, it's almost like there actually isn't a best loadout and it comes down to play style.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#45SlimCreeperPosted 11/20/2012 2:43:42 PM
Jetpack is terrible.
you are only going to be tricking noobs with it. who you'd probably be able to beat in a firefight anyway with any other armor ability.
Jetpackers are just easy kills for me.

prom vision/active camo/and thruster are more useful imo

everything else is pretty right except I find resupply/shielding to be more useful for always having grenades.

and for maps without vehicles firepower is far more useful to always have a back up assault rifle for cqc

dexterity and explosive are also a must
#46xURBANSOLDIERxPosted 11/23/2012 2:17:50 AM
Your'e all talking about the jet pack usage when people just blindly hold the jet pack button as soon as they get shot. The best way to use the jet pack is as an extended jump, and for ascending/descending maps with different levels quicker for the opportunity for sum flankin/backstabbin!!
---
XBL: xKiLLeR BadGeRx, BF3: Colonel 40* Pommie lookin for Aussie/Kiwi clan/servers only!
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/xKiLLeR%20BaDgeRx#360
#47bolandjfPosted 11/23/2012 2:22:12 AM
I've been using an almost identical loadout, but with ammo instead of sprint, because it seems my trueskill hasn't kicked in yet and I'm still going 25-1 every match. The 1 usually comes when I run out of DMR ammo.
#48__Fiale__(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 3:19:09 AM
xURBANSOLDIERx posted...
Your'e all talking about the jet pack usage when people just blindly hold the jet pack button as soon as they get shot. The best way to use the jet pack is as an extended jump, and for ascending/descending maps with different levels quicker for the opportunity for sum flankin/backstabbin!!

Thankyou! You're one of the few in this topic who understand the proper usage of the jetpack!

I tried to make the proper usage obvious in my original post, but perhaps I didn't explain it enough. Or people just see "Jetpack" and just fill with rage.
---
"Impossible is just a word to let people feel good about themselves when they quit." - Skies of Arcadia
#49bolandjfPosted 11/23/2012 4:10:53 AM(edited)
I think the mistake that most people make is trying to use the jetpack defensively. If you're confident in your gun skill, it's likely that jetpack is the right choice. It's a purely offensive tool. It does one thing. Gives you the high ground, if only for a short moment. Knowing when to use it is the key.

This isn't to say that promethian vision isn't a very viable alternative.
#50WebstedgePosted 11/23/2012 8:38:33 AM
__Fiale__ posted...
xURBANSOLDIERx posted...

Thankyou! You're one of the few in this topic who understand the proper usage of the jetpack!

I tried to make the proper usage obvious in my original post, but perhaps I didn't explain it enough. Or people just see "Jetpack" and just fill with rage.

yeah did these people not read the post or something? jetpack is stupid if you use it in a stupid way. If you use it smart, it's great.
---
https://p.twimg.com/AirgRzVCEAAPBp6.jpg