Least favorite Halo in terms of multi?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Least favorite Halo in terms of multi?
3 years ago#31
Bump.

I'm surprised halo 1 is getting all the hate it is. That game is so ridiculously fun to me.
---
XBL GT: Jester was good
3 years ago#32
Reach without a doubt.
3 years ago#33
Vanilla Reach was the worst. Followed by Halo 3.
---
balls
3 years ago#34
ST_Zero posted...
Halo 4 imo. If you disagree then you weren't very good at h1,2,3. And reach is more of a halo game than H4 is. If you were good at h2andh3 you'll understand why.

You were fine with your opinion until you decided to insult anyone who disagreed. Nice going.
---
"I can't believe how childish you are, both in attitude AND breast size!" - Kusanagi to Momiji, _Blue Seed_
3 years ago#35
Halo 4 imo. If you disagree then you weren't very good at h1,2,3. And reach is more of a halo game than H4 is. If you were good at h2andh3 you'll understand why.

LOL at grouping Halo 3 along with Halo Ce and Halo 2.

3 was crap compared to CE and H2.
---
balls
3 years ago#36
Nezu Chiza posted...
ST_Zero posted...

You were fine with your opinion until you decided to insult anyone who disagreed. Nice going.

Not an opinion, it's fact. H3>all
3 years ago#37
ST_Zero posted...
Nezu Chiza posted...
ST_Zero posted...

Not an opinion, it's fact. H3>all

Tons of pro players disagree with you on this. At least Roy, Fis, Ninja, 2gre, and ola have all said that 3 was bad (or at least not the best).
---
XBL GT: Jester was good
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Least favorite Halo in terms of multi?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived