So how's everyone's K/D?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. So how's everyone's K/D?

User Info: Aurawhisperer

Aurawhisperer
4 years ago#1
Before you think I'm that dumbass that made a 2:5 whatever Dgaf K/D topic and rip my head off, just wanna inform you that I'm a casual player that is curious of how everyone's progress is doing over MP.

Right now, my K/D stats around 1:15 ATM, and may improve later the more I play. I noticed a lot of oldies playing, seeing their difficulty evenly match against me and notice a few loss from the Reach community.

That bring said, what kind of player are you exactly? Are you a line wolf? Or do you play well with others?

Feel free to share comrades.

User Info: Medsey

Medsey
4 years ago#2
I'm a lone wolf because i dont have friends. 2.96 atm. I don't pleh a lot though, only 1800 kills
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b281/tamachanX/heat.jpg
To Dubai, to the Chi; Im a crucial conflict.

User Info: zerobobo

zerobobo
4 years ago#3
its positive. too lazy to check, but i know its positive lol
Gamertag: Clonedzero

User Info: lderivedx

lderivedx
4 years ago#4
1:15

I don't think this means what you intended it to.

Mine's around 2ish. I can tell trueskill is much better than it was in Reach, so I doubt I'll keep this long.
#1 Deriver on H4GB
GT: i derive dx

User Info: SeikenZ

SeikenZ
4 years ago#5

Mostly a lone wolf, as I play with randoms mostly whom I can't count on to watch my back anyway.

User Info: monkey_on_tv

monkey_on_tv
4 years ago#6
KD was around 1.6 last time i checked. I like playing with friends but i have to say i am a lone wolf. Really want a straight up slayer FFA playlist.
GT: Leon Whybray

User Info: FlyingPotatoe

FlyingPotatoe
4 years ago#7
1.29 or something like that
:D.... :/.... D:... D':

User Info: LedZeppelin7

LedZeppelin7
4 years ago#8
The worst kind of non-smokers are the ones that come up to you and cough. That's pretty cruel isn't it? Do you go up to cripples and dance too?

User Info: Major_Marth

Major_Marth
4 years ago#9

I'm a lone wolf in Slayer games only
I can always count on Marth to hate as much as me.
My n****.
- CDNfrne

User Info: VauntX

VauntX
4 years ago#10
K/D is about 1.5. Like derived said, trueskill is clearly doing a better job than it ever did in Reach, so I'm not too surprised to see it take a dip from what it was in Reach.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. So how's everyone's K/D?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived