Post things you miss from past games

#41ChariloePosted 11/21/2012 12:16:48 PM(edited)
-Whenever a teammate dies, an X shows up to where they died.
-Teammate arrows being more apparent and changing colors when firing or getting shot.
-Being able to easily tell who killed you (seriously, it's different in here than in 3 or even Reach).
-Rumble Pit (yeah, this might get patched in, but still...).
-Elites in MP (although, I know why 343 didn't add them).
-The easier to read indications that show if someone is above or below you (Triangle/faint dot).
-Numbers for Emblems. :C
---
Chariloe http://www.youtube.com/user/Chariloe?feature=mhee
C2 FC: 0175-1657-6468 [BPB]Char: 4986-1275-1328
#42rschroe3Posted 11/21/2012 12:19:57 PM
X Killed y
X was Killed by Y

Now it just says
X killed Y

Regardless if they're on your team. Used to use that to determine when people where dead or alive....stupid instant spawn.
---
HG FC 4126 2570 7458
White FC 3696 9617 4013
#43xnxbxaxPosted 11/21/2012 12:25:01 PM
That huge desert map from Halo 3. Sand trap I think. Playing zombies with friends was amazing on that map. Most fun I've had in a halo game.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m97exc7UKF1rexifho1_500.gif
http://i.imgur.com/tt4wO.gif
#44INFRARED PYTHONPosted 11/21/2012 12:25:55 PM
demonicshock posted...
bloodshed123 posted...
ShockWav3 posted...
Lol only trash dual wielded. You guys might as well wish to be the big bulky elites from halo 2 that had head hit boxes that covered the top half of their body.

How does duel wielding make someone trash? Grow up.

he's a typical elitist virgin expressing his individuality to people who make fun of him for wearing sweatpants and a fedora with a trench coat

There's really no polite way to say it. If you really have to ask that just proves you're bad, sorry. 343 honestly did you both a favor, giving you guys the option to dual wield would just mean you'd die more.
---
This message has been brought to you from my Galaxy Nexus
#45Hank_with_a_QPosted 11/21/2012 12:31:27 PM
I second the Spectre missing in MP since 2. It was a viable side grade for the Warthog: increased mobility and more passenger space in exchange for a weaker turret and slower speed when not boosting. Made flag runs on Coagulation a lot of fun.

Also, dynamic maps from 2 and 3, where you can press buttons to open gates, lower barriers, etc. For example, Zanzibar, where part of the strategy in that map was not just guarding the flag or assault point, but also guarding the gate lock, because with the gate open now the hogs (or worse, TANK) cold more easily enter the base from the front. In maps like high ground, the defenders might actually open the gate voluntarily to pursue the enemy making off with the flag.
#46paullevesquePosted 11/21/2012 12:50:40 PM
The chopper.

That vehicle was awesome; I was so disappointed they left it out of Reach.
Same with H4, tho this time there is a legitimate reason it's missing.
#47eastgotenksPosted 11/21/2012 12:51:47 PM
jakisthe posted...
-Dual wielding
-Hornet/falcon
-That human grenade launcher from Reach
-Custom game options
-Forge World
-Invasion
-Good forge options
-Playing as a female spartan
-Brute weapons

Your signature references the episode of Futurama where that one lady(I think she replaced Hermes?) checks fry's locker and finds a baseball cap full of yogurt.
#48bearded_moosePosted 11/21/2012 12:53:47 PM
multiteam

dual wielding

brute weapons and vehicles

the Elephant
---
-Every fanboy needs a troll to keep him disillusioned.
Wookie_Is_Back is my new favorite.11/9/12
#49blademeister_Posted 11/21/2012 12:55:57 PM(edited)
-Infection
-Assault
-brute weapons/vehicles (just for customs even, now that I think about it the SMG, and some of the other guns/vehicles that have been removed over the years).
-Hornet/Falcon
-Firefight
---
Gt:Blademeister
irrelevent of how good you are make sure if you get a kill...tea bag the holy **** out of the corpse.Then shout abuse at them over the head set
#50SeikenZPosted 11/21/2012 12:57:18 PM
I dislike the Banshee controls in Halo 4. It's evasive actions feel too clunky now. Also, the moment I take I control of it, 10 seconds later it's shot down by a Spartan Laser or something else from across the map.