Ok I decided what I'm doing with the locus helmet code. CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

#21domesplitter13Posted 11/21/2012 8:16:57 PM
...and then I said, "sphincter damn near killed her." hahahahaha
#22SlimfosterPosted 11/21/2012 8:17:30 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#23domesplitter13Posted 11/21/2012 8:21:37 PM
Slimfoster posted...
What's black, yellow and screams....... a bus full of blacks going over a cliff. Ppl don't take this seriously I could do any race joke I don't hate African Americans.
So a black, white and Mexican are walking on the beach they find a magic lamp and are granted 1 wish each. The black ask for him and all his ppl to go back to Africa and poof they are all back there. Next the Mexican ask the genie that he wished for him and all his ppl to go back to Mexico and poof its done. So the white ask the genie so your saying all the blacks and Mexicans are fine from America, and the genie says yes. Well the the white guy looks at the genie and says in that case ill just have a coke.

might want to head down to the DMV...I think you qualify for a handicap permit...seriously, look into it.
#24HWE_DARKENPosted 11/21/2012 8:23:18 PM
I saw my supervisor eating crackers today so I called him a cannibal.

Meh
#25foxarwingPosted 11/21/2012 8:23:54 PM
Why did the koala fall from the tree?
Because he was dead.
Why did the second koala fall from the tree?
Because the first one hit him while falling.
Why did the third koala fall form the tree?
Because he thought they were playing.
#26BoxTheMuppet(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 8:24:45 PM
domesplitter13 posted...
Slimfoster posted...
What's black, yellow and screams....... a bus full of blacks going over a cliff. Ppl don't take this seriously I could do any race joke I don't hate African Americans.
So a black, white and Mexican are walking on the beach they find a magic lamp and are granted 1 wish each. The black ask for him and all his ppl to go back to Africa and poof they are all back there. Next the Mexican ask the genie that he wished for him and all his ppl to go back to Mexico and poof its done. So the white ask the genie so your saying all the blacks and Mexicans are fine from America, and the genie says yes. Well the the white guy looks at the genie and says in that case ill just have a coke.

might want to head down to the DMV...I think you qualify for a handicap permit...seriously, look into it.

They are old jokes man. Lighten up.

(To prevent a race war pm me the truly offensive jokes)
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#27Bnkai4tailLuffyPosted 11/21/2012 8:25:16 PM
If a hipster falls in a forest, and no one is around, does it make a sound?

It does, but it's probably one you've never heard of before.
---
A "TWEWY Hipster"? I'm not sure if I should be offended.
Official THREAD DESTROYER of the TWEWY Board
#28xstrudelPosted 11/21/2012 8:27:02 PM
Bnkai4tailLuffy posted...
If a hipster falls in a forest, and no one is around, does it make a sound?

It does, but it's probably one you've never heard of before.

10/10
---
There was this one time the Turians tried to wipe out our entire race. That was fun.
#29domesplitter13Posted 11/21/2012 8:28:09 PM
BoxTheMuppet posted...
domesplitter13 posted...
Slimfoster posted...

They are old jokes man. Lighten up.

(To prevent a race war pm me the truly offensive jokes)

Ya, like 1997. If your going to tell a raciest joke you need to make sure its funny. These are so old their not even in the league of funny. It reminds me of an annoying little kid that thinks it cool to swear.

Anyways, I'm calmer than you are.
#30OmALY_03Posted 11/21/2012 8:28:18 PM
It a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does a hipster buy the album?
---
Give me your MONEY!!!