Ok I decided what I'm doing with the locus helmet code. CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

#31Krzd3vilPosted 11/21/2012 7:30:14 PM
Last week, my girlfriend was in a car accident and now has to spend her life in a wheelchair.

Or should I say, ex girlfriend.
---
my reaction when i see a brony.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5phzWW2Bmw&feature=player_detailpage#t=59s
#32BoxTheMuppet(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 7:30:22 PM
domesplitter13 posted...
BoxTheMuppet posted...
domesplitter13 posted...
Slimfoster posted...
What's black, yellow and screams....... a bus full of blacks going over a cliff. Ppl don't take this seriously I could do any race joke I don't hate African Americans.
So a black, white and Mexican are walking on the beach they find a magic lamp and are granted 1 wish each. The black ask for him and all his ppl to go back to Africa and poof they are all back there. Next the Mexican ask the genie that he wished for him and all his ppl to go back to Mexico and poof its done. So the white ask the genie so your saying all the blacks and Mexicans are fine from America, and the genie says yes. Well the the white guy looks at the genie and says in that case ill just have a coke.

might want to head down to the DMV...I think you qualify for a handicap permit...seriously, look into it.

They are old jokes man. Lighten up.

(To prevent a race war pm me the truly offensive jokes)

Ya, like 1997. If your going to tell a raciest joke you need to make sure its funny. These are so old their not even in the league of funny. It reminds me of an annoying little kid that thinks it cool to swear.

Anyways, I'm calmer than you are.

You can't be calmer than me. I'm laughing.
Maybe this contest isn't for you.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#33AzraelsFalxPosted 11/21/2012 7:30:43 PM
Deaf Sex

Two deaf people got married.

During the first week of marriage, they found they were unable to communicate in the bedroom when they turn the lights off because they can't see each other using sign language.

After several nights of fumbling around and misunderstandings, the wife decides to find a solution.

"Honey," she signs, "Why don't we agree on some simple signals? For instance, at night, if you want to have sex with me, reach over and squeeze my right breast one time. If you don't want to have sex, reach over and squeeze my left breast one time."

The husband thinks this a great idea and signs back to his wife, "Great idea, now if you want to have sex with me, reach over and pull on my penis one time. If you don't want to have sex, reach over and pull on my penis fifty times."
---
GT: AzraeIs Falx
"That Brumaks' gonna molest ma Betty!" -Dizzy
#34domesplitter13Posted 11/21/2012 7:37:47 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#35Bnkai4tailLuffyPosted 11/21/2012 7:33:19 PM
domesplitter13 posted...
f*ck you, i hope you die.

You can shove your f n code up ur ass, i dont want it anymore.

I'm way f*cking calmer that you.

As is being shown with your current comment.
---
A "TWEWY Hipster"? I'm not sure if I should be offended.
Official THREAD DESTROYER of the TWEWY Board
#36shinnok2k5Posted 11/21/2012 7:33:30 PM
A mother and her two young kids are driving on the highway behind a garbage truck when a (sex toy that rhymes with bilbo) lands on the windshield of their car. the mother is embarassed so she quickly tries to hide it by saying "my what a large insect that was!" little Johnny in the back seat pipes up " heck yeah im suprised it could even fly with a **** that big!."

(stupid censor crap, if you cant figure the words out I'll pm you.)
---
"We live in a world of give and take, but not enough men are willing to give what it takes"
#37SlimfosterPosted 11/21/2012 7:33:39 PM
domesplitter13 posted...
BoxTheMuppet posted...
domesplitter13 posted...
Slimfoster posted...
What's black, yellow and screams....... a bus full of blacks going over a cliff. Ppl don't take this seriously I could do any race joke I don't hate African Americans.
So a black, white and Mexican are walking on the beach they find a magic lamp and are granted 1 wish each. The black ask for him and all his ppl to go back to Africa and poof they are all back there. Next the Mexican ask the genie that he wished for him and all his ppl to go back to Mexico and poof its done. So the white ask the genie so your saying all the blacks and Mexicans are fine from America, and the genie says yes. Well the the white guy looks at the genie and says in that case ill just have a coke.

might want to head down to the DMV...I think you qualify for a handicap permit...seriously, look into it.

They are old jokes man. Lighten up.

(To prevent a race war pm me the truly offensive jokes)

Ya, like 1997. If your going to tell a raciest joke you need to make sure its funny. These are so old their not even in the league of funny. It reminds me of an annoying little kid that thinks it cool to swear.

Anyways, I'm calmer than you are.

Chillout kid I just wrote it down you don't need to be so serious. Just take the tampon out of your ass and walk away.
#38Feral_MidgetPosted 11/21/2012 7:34:43 PM
I farted.
#39domesplitter13Posted 11/21/2012 7:36:17 PM
Slimfoster dont be mad, im actually being sincere about the DMV thing.

why you mad about priority parking?
#40BoxTheMuppet(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 7:36:28 PM
domesplitter13 posted...
f*ck you, i hope you die.

You can shove your f n code up ur ass, i dont want it anymore.

I'm way f*cking calmer that you.

Lol, I think you may be in the lead.
Wait...we're you being serious?
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!