It's nice when you see players who's main colour isn't black or white.

#21FlufyW0lf3yPosted 11/22/2012 6:43:45 PM
12345sniperz123 posted...
I'd advise you to really do some research about why people prefer certain colors and patterns to others, It's more than just "I like blue, herp derp" or "black is cool".

There is no tactical advantage unless you're playing regicide.
---
FC White: Claire 3267 4946 2393
#22nnytherkillerPosted 11/22/2012 6:45:07 PM
__Fiale__ posted...
lord_wazoo posted...
my spartan is pink.

why not?

Good! Be different! :)

So you only pick armor colors to be different then? If so I guess that excludes you from being in the 5% that are supposedly so unique. You should pick your armor color to be what ever the hell you want it to be, not because you want to be different.
---
GT. nnythekiller
Stoic wanderer
#23Xx_King_Beef_xXPosted 11/22/2012 6:45:15 PM
I always go with an orange primary and green secondary. Any game I have an option to pick my colors those are the two I use. I do, however, use a black visor because it looks the best with my armor out of all of the ones I have unlocked, but as soon as I unlock that green/verdant one that's all I'm ever going to use. I don't really use vehicles all that much, though, so it's gonna be a long time until I get the splatter master commendation.
---
I have to return some videotapes.
#24FlufyW0lf3yPosted 11/22/2012 6:46:30 PM
I hate how a lot of helmets don't show visor color.
---
FC White: Claire 3267 4946 2393
#25__Fiale__(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 6:47:28 PM
nnytherkiller posted...
__Fiale__ posted...
lord_wazoo posted...
my spartan is pink.

why not?

So you only pick armor colors to be different then? If so I guess that excludes you from being in the 5% that are supposedly so unique. You should pick your armor color to be what ever the hell you want it to be, not because you want to be different.

I think you're reading faaaar to much into that. It was a simple acknowledgment of his post. -_-
---
"Impossible is just a word to let people feel good about themselves when they quit." - Skies of Arcadia
#26nnytherkillerPosted 11/22/2012 6:52:44 PM
__Fiale__ posted...
nnytherkiller posted...
__Fiale__ posted...
lord_wazoo posted...
my spartan is pink.

why not?

I think you're reading faaaar to much into that. It was a simple acknowledgment of his post. -_-

Yes I would have been reading to much into it if you hadn't posted that asinine set of statistics basically saying that you shouldn't use black and white because alot of other people use them. Maybe instead of trying to get people to conform to your ideas of aesthetic appeal you should let them decide what armor color they want to use.
---
GT. nnythekiller
Stoic wanderer
#27dan0314Posted 11/22/2012 6:55:46 PM
My colours are yellow and purple. :)
#2812345sniperz123Posted 11/22/2012 6:57:03 PM
PufTheMgicDingo posted...
12345sniperz123 posted...
I'd advise you to really do some research about why people prefer certain colors and patterns to others, It's more than just "I like blue, herp derp" or "black is cool".

So basically, you agree that they are unoriginal?

Yes, because the majority of humans prefer certain styles, colors. Our brain just sees them more pleasantly. Using contrast for example (the red with black armor), is a visual thumbs up for us, original or not.

That spartan using very non coordinating colors (based on the color wheel/primary matching) is just trying so hard to be different that they might even go against what they actually like to look at, it's quite pathetic.
---
"It was plenty warm and I was farting continuously under the sheet, creating a kind of greenhouse effect." -Dwight
#29TurboReaperPosted 11/22/2012 7:01:26 PM
Unfortunately, I fall under the black and red category. I just don't like any of the other colors. I usually switch between all red, all black or some other mixture of the two. The other colors available look kinda bad imo. Either the shade is sickly looking, or very, very bright.

Need a color wheel and slider thingy.. like what Armored Core has, or SC.
---
GT: HiPOJaK
I'm so happy I could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them! -Sheogorath
#30__Fiale__(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 7:01:34 PM
nnytherkiller posted...
__Fiale__ posted...
nnytherkiller posted...
__Fiale__ posted...
lord_wazoo posted...
my spartan is pink.

why not?

Yes I would have been reading to much into it if you hadn't posted that asinine set of statistics basically saying that you shouldn't use black and white because alot of other people use them. Maybe instead of trying to get people to conform to your ideas of aesthetic appeal you should let them decide what armor color they want to use.

Tee hee.

*Whoosh!*
---
"Impossible is just a word to let people feel good about themselves when they quit." - Skies of Arcadia