It's nice when you see players who's main colour isn't black or white.

#31Ubergrim3Posted 11/22/2012 7:06:50 PM
https://spartans.svc.halowaypoint.com/players/xCOLBY%20JACKx/h4/spartans/fullbody?target=large

Blue is my favorite color, with white secondary because... I dunno. I haven't seen an excessive amount of steel colored Spartans, though one of my friends (who is very close to SR70 cuz he plays constantly) has all steel with the midnight visor. It does look kind of cool, if a little cliche.
---
I can wire anything directly into anything! I'm the Professor! - The Professor
GT: xCOLBY JACKx
#32haloiscoolisbakPosted 11/22/2012 7:08:58 PM
Mine's pink and black, like the pink and black attack Bret Hart
---
:|
#33Urdnot_RuntPosted 11/22/2012 7:09:08 PM
__Fiale__ posted...

5% of the population - Their spartan is a gaudy ugly mess.

fixed
#34nnytherkillerPosted 11/22/2012 7:13:56 PM
__Fiale__ posted...

Tee hee.

*Whoosh!*

If your insinuating that something went over my head than please, feel free to explain it. In my eyes when you decide to go to the trouble of posting a set of statistics that says that you're only capable of unique thought if you choose a certain set of colors, it says that you want people to conform to your way of thinking.

Intentional or not your original post is trying to persuade people to not use black or white because it goes against what you believe to be unique colors, ergo you're trying to get people to be "unique" by choosing a different set of colors then they would normally choose. This would mean instead of having the unique thought that "hey I would like my spartan to be black and red, or all white" they should instead think to themselves " well gee I really like black/white but since it's not "unique" I better just pick a color scheme I don't like so people will think I'm special."
---
GT. nnythekiller
Stoic wanderer
#35Ubergrim3Posted 11/22/2012 7:15:34 PM
nnytherkiller posted...
__Fiale__ posted...

Tee hee.

*Whoosh!*

If your insinuating that something went over my head than please, feel free to explain it. In my eyes when you decide to go to the trouble of posting a set of statistics that says that you're only capable of unique thought if you choose a certain set of colors, it says that you want people to conform to your way of thinking.

Intentional or not your original post is trying to persuade people to not use black or white because it goes against what you believe to be unique colors, ergo you're trying to get people to be "unique" by choosing a different set of colors then they would normally choose. This would mean instead of having the unique thought that "hey I would like my spartan to be black and red, or all white" they should instead think to themselves " well gee I really like black/white but since it's not "unique" I better just pick a color scheme I don't like so people will think I'm special."

I think you're taking his posts a little too seriously.
---
I can wire anything directly into anything! I'm the Professor! - The Professor
GT: xCOLBY JACKx
#36__Fiale__(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 7:16:08 PM
nnytherkiller posted...
__Fiale__ posted...

Tee hee.

*Whoosh!*

You really, really, are taking this far too seriously.
---
"Impossible is just a word to let people feel good about themselves when they quit." - Skies of Arcadia
#37omegaspacepiratPosted 11/22/2012 7:17:05 PM(edited)
Do I fall under the first one?
https://spartans.svc.halowaypoint.com/players/EAF%20RainbowDash/h4/spartans/fullbody?target=large

Oops, guess I do. Oh well :/
---
I want to prestige so that everybody will know that I have a huge ****- Velvet_Llama
#38VoidBeyondPosted 11/22/2012 7:19:52 PM
I usually go with Sage and Red, Blue and Green, or Maroon and Ice.
---
You are the child of my makers. Inheritor of all they left behind. You are Forerunner! But this ring... is mine.
#39Deathx113Posted 11/22/2012 7:21:20 PM
I honestly didn't pick black/white because I knew most people would. >_>

Hipster ftw!

I went with pink as my main armour and yellow as my secondary color. A lot of people send me messages asking if I'm a girl. ;)
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
#40nnytherkillerPosted 11/22/2012 7:22:09 PM
Well then I apologize for taking it to seriously, I have just seen far to many topics start out like this with whomever the TC is, trying to force an agenda on people and it just annoys me lol.
---
GT. nnythekiller
Stoic wanderer