New Forge Maps Needed

#1QuakeMan87Posted 11/23/2012 6:21:18 AM
They should add New Forge World Maps, how about a huge flat area set around a very huge lake, a huge rugged area with many lava flows and underground pools of magma or a massive flat desert area with drivable mammoths? Because Ravine, Erosion and Impact does not have the suitable terrain to forge with I've thought maybe 343 will release a free forge world map pack in the future.
#2Microwave_OvenPosted 11/23/2012 6:51:03 AM
If you need more maps, you're very limited limited in your creativity
---
GT: Thumtac
I am the sole voice of reason
#3Hockeyking89Posted 11/23/2012 7:13:56 AM
Screw new maps, they need more pieces.

In Reach, they had panels of all shapes and sizes, enough to make your own massive fortress and have it look pretty legit.

In this, it's like... They just want you to add your own tiny little modifications to the maps they already have.

It's like 7 steps backward as far as Forge goes.
---
Shepard: "I'll dance next to you. If you wanna think we're dancing together, go ahead."
#4Microwave_OvenPosted 11/23/2012 7:15:47 AM
Hockeyking89 posted...

In Reach, they had panels of all shapes and sizes, enough to make your own massive fortress and have it look pretty legit.

In this, it's like... They just want you to add your own tiny little modifications to the maps they already have.

Reach and 4 have the EXACT same forge pieces so I don't know what you're talking about
---
#5QuakeMan87(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 7:28:04 AM
I've always wanted to remake a huge suspension bridge on a lake but Ravine forces you to stay on the seastack at all times. As for the forge pieces the only pieces i've wanted to use was the huge angular window from Reach and also the green, purple, and orange FX
#6Microwave_OvenPosted 11/23/2012 7:38:56 AM
QuakeMan87 posted...
I've always wanted to remake a huge suspension bridge on a lake but Ravine forces you to stay on the seastack at all times. As for the forge pieces the only pieces i've wanted to use was the huge angular window from Reach and also the green, purple, and orange FX

It's seriously your own fault that you can't think creatively
---
#7butsizzlePosted 11/23/2012 7:49:48 AM
I want to download some other people's maps... but I have yet to figure out how to do that.
---
"Did you just say that you respect pedophiles?" - butsizzle
"Hell yeah." - _Sawyer
#8QuakeMan87(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 9:50:16 AM
Select file browser and enter gamertag in search gamertag, then pick a file in their file share & download it, very simple!
#9epiikgangsterPosted 11/23/2012 8:20:20 PM
they need a new map like forge world from reach. Its just how large of a scale it is, is what makes it cool.

I would like some new pieces that didn't have all of these weird designs and not flat and smooth surfaces. Like the 5x5 pieces have such weird designs and they have holes in them, making it much harder to make a solid wall. The previous 5x5 flat, blocks and stuff were nice and flat which is what they should be.

The addition of the magnets was a very good idea but a lot of the time the wall ends up being a sliver off, which creates non straight walls. :(
---
GT: epiik gangster
Do what I tell you, Ore else!
#10Hockeyking89Posted 11/25/2012 9:58:39 AM
Microwave_Oven posted...
Hockeyking89 posted...

Reach and 4 have the EXACT same forge pieces so I don't know what you're talking about

Then where are the pannels that I used to make a giant raceway? The epic walls and blocks I built fortresses with?

If they're in H4's forge, then I can't find them.
---
Shepard: "I'll dance next to you. If you wanna think we're dancing together, go ahead."