If you hang back and pick people off with the DMR, you're part of the problem.

#31xrvbchurchxPosted 11/23/2012 2:23:26 PM
So instead of using precision weapons and shooting people in the head.. you'd opt for grenade spam and blindly running around with ARs....yeah you're the problem
#32WebstedgePosted 11/23/2012 2:24:32 PM
all I hear is crying because this isn't the same halo game as always. Isn't that what you guys hate about call of duty? Now if you excuse me I'ma go play some more slayer
---
https://p.twimg.com/AirgRzVCEAAPBp6.jpg
#33GimmedollarPosted 11/23/2012 2:30:06 PM
I kinda agree with the TC. Most of the matches I've played have consisted of people hanging back and just waiting for people to rush at them. Most of the CQC of Halo is gone because everyone uses the DMR. If you choose anything but a DMR or a BR, you're pretty much gimped.
---
If 4 out of 5 people suffer from diarrhea, does that mean the fifth one enjoys it?
PSN/XBL/Steam: Gimmedollar
#34Orange_ApplePosted 11/23/2012 2:32:22 PM
xiTz_RyaNx posted...
Did you use the hand held sniper in Halo CE...?

It's quite obvious a ton of users on this board never played CE.
---
October 8, 2011. Some miracle.
http://i.imgur.com/Bx8s6.png
#35BigRobb2389Posted 11/23/2012 2:34:32 PM
old_school227 posted...
SeraphLance posted...
iRGush posted...
The DMR is stupid in the way that 343 made the game. There is no incentive to ever push anymore because theres no weapons, not to mention that theres flinch in scope and an incredible amount of aim assist.

People said the same thing about the BR in Halo 2. Any response to that one?

Halo 2's maps made other weapons viable, in this game all of the maps are big and open.

yes, this is the issue here. The maps themselves.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/BigRobb/
#36Dragun19Posted 11/23/2012 2:35:17 PM
Sticks and beatdowns only maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
#37iRGushPosted 11/23/2012 2:43:25 PM
Orange_Apple posted...
xiTz_RyaNx posted...
Did you use the hand held sniper in Halo CE...?

It's quite obvious a ton of users on this board never played CE.

Halo CE had nowhere near the aim assist of the DMR, plus you get hit out of scope. Weapons spawned VERY frequently in that game aswell so you HAVE to move.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#38AdamskaPosted 11/23/2012 2:45:47 PM
iRGush posted...
SeraphLance posted...
iRGush posted...
The DMR is stupid in the way that 343 made the game. There is no incentive to ever push anymore because theres no weapons, not to mention that theres flinch in scope and an incredible amount of aim assist.

People said the same thing about the BR in Halo 2. Any response to that one?

The BR had nowhere near the range of the DMR, plus the weapons actually spawned on a predictable timer and you got hit out of scope.

You're right. What the BR had was a couple of glitches that made it even more dominant.
---
"I prefer to call armour lock "an admission of failure" " - jimmytheballs
Xbox Live Gamertag - Blue Idiot
#39That1GuyyPosted 11/23/2012 2:53:22 PM
HybridSnake posted...
You're right. What the BR had was a couple of glitches that made it even more dominant.

And that was balanced by the ridiculous lunge on the sword. The crazy homing ability of the plasma pistol. The homing of the rockets. The aim assist on the sniper. The power of the dual magnums.

Stop looking at the gun like it's some closed system that isn't affected by everything else in the game.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#40AdamskaPosted 11/23/2012 2:56:07 PM
That1Guyy posted...
HybridSnake posted...

And that was balanced by the ridiculous lunge on the sword. The crazy homing ability of the plasma pistol. The homing of the rockets. The aim assist on the sniper. The power of the dual magnums.

Stop looking at the gun like it's some closed system that isn't affected by everything else in the game.

Never said it wasn't affected by everything else.
---
"I prefer to call armour lock "an admission of failure" " - jimmytheballs
Xbox Live Gamertag - Blue Idiot