If you hang back and pick people off with the DMR, you're part of the problem.

#61I think I am a phonePosted 11/23/2012 7:10:08 PM
you do realize people who say you do realize are generally obnoxious ****sticks right you do realize that right RIGHT DO YOU REALIZE IT YOU DO????? YOU DO REALIZE IT??? GOOD NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN YOU OR ANYONE ELSE THANKS SO MUCH!!!
---
Paranoia keeps things interesting.
#62bolandjfPosted 11/23/2012 7:13:49 PM
I think I am a phone posted...
you do realize people who say you do realize are generally obnoxious ****sticks right you do realize that right RIGHT DO YOU REALIZE IT YOU DO????? YOU DO REALIZE IT??? GOOD NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN YOU OR ANYONE ELSE THANKS SO MUCH!!!

Do you realize that that it's typically a response to a really stupid idea or opinion that completely ignores something that's both very important and painfully obvious?
#63jpraelsterPosted 11/23/2012 7:15:04 PM
bolandjf posted...
I think I am a phone posted...

Do you realize that that it's typically a response to a really stupid idea or opinion that completely ignores something that's both very important and painfully obvious?

Pretty much this the tc completely ignores that the dmr wasnt 343s idea to add it was bungies so blame bungie not 343
#64UmJammerEriPosted 11/23/2012 8:20:36 PM
Sathro_ posted...
Whether you like it or not, the DMR does affect how the game should be played.

"How the game is played" isn't defined by excluding all the things you personally dislike; the game is played how it's played. There's no right or wrong ways (not counting cheating of course), only different ways.
---
My Guitar Is In My Mind!
#65TorqueForkPosted 11/23/2012 8:40:02 PM
The TC has created more negative/trolling posts than I can remember.
---
Uhh...check it...
#66xBiophagexPosted 11/23/2012 10:03:17 PM
The pistol and BR had nowhere near as much range as the dmr
#67GunGravedPosted 11/23/2012 10:18:14 PM
The AR is actually more useful than it has been in awhile. Headshot weapons should always prevail on top though as they require more skill to use.
---
Can't wait for Halo 4!
#68That1GuyyPosted 11/23/2012 11:11:16 PM
xBiophagex posted...
The pistol and BR had nowhere near as much range as the dmr

The CE magnum had a lower magnification on its scope, but it was just as accurate. The same goes for the Halo 2 BR, but not the Halo 3 BR, due to its spread.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#69thatgumyoulikedPosted 11/24/2012 1:45:00 AM
GunGraved posted...
The AR is actually more useful than it has been in awhile. Headshot weapons should always prevail on top though as they require more skill to use.

HELLO!

Exactly this.

I personally don't use the DMR because frankly I'm not all that precise and I find it a bit boring. I'm better at running around, chasing down weapons, creating chaos and getting a heck load of close-calls. But I don't have a problem with DMR users because I don't expect everyone to want to play in the same way as me. Just find your play style and adapt to the metagame.
---
Currently playing: The Witcher 2 (PC), Dead Space 2, Skyrim
Damn excited for: Bioshock Infinite, The Last Guardian
#70Strakadh_OFPosted 11/24/2012 1:48:05 AM
12345sniperz123 posted...
do you remember playing N64 goldeneye MP, now that was a fun time.

Yes it was, so was SP. Unlike this.
---
GT: The Trill Texan